觀光英語 |本集 精彩教學影片(講解老師:Stevie & Betty 老師)
J: Jeff A: Amy
Amy is planning a trip in September, and her friend Jeff is asking her about it.
J: Hey, Amy! You’re going on a trip soon, right? Why didn’t you go in July or August?
A: Yeah, I’ll be traveling at the end of September. I prefer going during the shoulder season.
J: Shoulder season? What’s that?
A: It’s the time between the high season and the low season. There are fewer crowds, the flights and hotels are cheaper, and everything feels more relaxed.
J: That sounds nice. I always thought summer was the best time to go.
A: It’s great if you don’t mind packed tourist spots and higher prices. But during the shoulder season, popular places are still open—just without the huge crowds.
I really appreciate this opportunity to speak to you.
我很感激能有機會跟諸位說幾句話。
I really appreciate having this opportunity to speak
to you.
我很感激能有機會跟諸位說幾句話。
I really appreciate your help.
我很感激你的幫忙。
I’m thankful for your help.
我很感激你的幫忙。
I’m grateful for your help.
我很感激你的幫忙。
John’s abilities were not fully appreciated by his
employer.
約翰的能力並未受到僱主充分賞識。
The US dollar keeps depreciating, while the Euro
keeps appreciating.
美元持續貶值,而歐元則持續升值。
Whenever Elaine is under stress, she has a headache.
每當伊蓮有壓力時,她就會頭痛。
Mr. Johnson lays stress on the importance of punctuality.
強森先生強調守時的重要性。
Work and housework stress Maggie out.
工作和家事讓瑪姬喘不過氣來。
My mother always stresses the importance of honesty.
我母親總是強調誠實的重要性。
Tom prefers living in big cities because he finds it more convenient.
湯姆比較喜歡住在大城市,因為他覺得這樣比較方便。
Taipei 101 is one of the most famous tourist spots in Taiwan.
臺北 101 是臺灣最有名的觀光景點之一。
I’ll be on vacation in Paris next month.
下個月我將在巴黎度假。