圖解世界 |本集 精彩教學影片(講解老師:Shane& Betty 老師)
影片可開啟字幕:字幕由 AI 生成可能有誤,僅供讀者參考學習使用
M: Mandy C: Carl
Carl is at a toy store with Mandy, an exchange student from abroad.
M: Wow! There are so many cool toys here.
C: Yeah, I used to get toys from this store when I was little. My favorite was the slingshot.
M: Sounds like you were a little troublemaker. I really like the marbles and the spinning tops.
C: Are there stores like this in your country?
M: Of course! My friends and I had yo-yos just like this one.
C: Cool. I was never good at those. Yo-yos definitely take some skill and practice to master.
M: I could teach you if you’d like.
C: That’s fine. I’ll stick with my slingshot, or maybe I’ll get one of these rubber band guns. What do you think?
To master English, you have to study it on a daily basis.
要想精通英文,你就必須每天讀英文。
Doug wanted to be his own master. Thus, he decided to start his own business last year.
道格想要能夠自己做主。所以他去年決定自己創業。
Chopin was a master of piano music.
蕭邦是鋼琴音樂大師。
Brenda has a master’s degree in history.
布蘭達有歷史學的碩士學位。
Aim at the target before you shoot.
瞄準好了再射擊。
In the movie, the bad guy was shot to death.
電影中這個壞蛋被射殺身亡。
The director said we would start shooting in a minute.
導演說我們馬上會開始拍攝。
That movie studio is currently shooting a movie in my hometown.
那家製片廠現在正在我的老家拍電影。
Karen was happy to see new green shoots in her garden.
凱倫很高興在她花園裡看到了新的綠芽。
A bully beat Johnny up at school.
在學校有個惡霸毆打強尼。
We beat that team (by) 97-95.
我們以 97 比 95 的比數打敗那支隊伍。
A: How long will it take to finish the job?
B: (It) beats me.
A:這工作需要多久才能做完?
B:這可考倒我了。
Hearing Clara’s voice made my heart beat fast.
聽到克萊拉的聲音讓我心跳加速。
The nurse told me my grandfather had a heart rate of 60 beats per minute.
護士告訴我,我爺爺的心跳為每分鐘跳 60 下。
The beat of the raindrops on the roof is very noisy.
屋頂上的雨滴敲打聲很吵。
Everyone danced to the beat of the music.
大家都跟著這音樂的拍子跳舞。
Tony used to live in Taipei, but he moved to Taichung last month.
東尼以前住在臺北,但他上個月搬去臺中了。
Tom used to live in New York when he was a little boy.
湯姆小時候曾住過紐約。
The park is perfect for having a picnic.
這座公園最適合野餐。
I'll stick with my original idea for now.
我現在會先堅持我最初的想法。