克漏字 | 無挖空完整文章(請點我)
What if you could “talk” with your hands and see your message instantly appear as text on a screen? This is __1__ a hypothetical question but a real possibility, thanks to an innovative device that could be a game-changer for users of American Sign Language (ASL).
I'd like to convert some dollars into pounds, please.
我想要把一些美元換成英鎊,麻煩你。
After many years of using a Microsoft-based system, the company converted to Apple hardware and software.
這間公司使用微軟系統多年後,決定換用蘋果的硬體和軟體。
Paul converted to Buddhism from Christianity five months ago.
保羅五個月前由基督教皈依佛教。
Before the interview, the candidate spent several minutes adjusting his tie.
面試前,這位應徵者花了幾分鐘調整他的領帶。
I’ll adjust the window blinds because the sunlight is too bright.
我來調整卷簾,因為陽光太亮了。
I’m having a hard time adjusting to the climate of this place.
我很難適應此地的氣候。
Billy finds it very hard to adjust to the hustle and bustle of city life.
比利發現他很難使自己適應都市生活的繁忙。
Billy finds it very hard to adapt to the hustle and bustle of city life.
比利發現他很難使自己適應都市生活的繁忙。
Billy finds it very hard to accustom himself to the hustle and bustle of city life.
比利發現他很難使自己適應都市生活的繁忙。
What if the internet suddenly disappeared? How would we communicate with each other?
如果網路突然消失會怎麼樣呢?我們會怎麼和彼此溝通?
Could you spell out the full name of the company for me, please?
請你幫我把這間企業的全名拼出來好嗎?
The little boy slowly copied the words from the book letter by letter.
小男孩一個字母一個字母地慢慢抄寫書上的單字。
The government is trying to narrow the gap between the rich and the poor.
政府正試圖縮小貧富之間的差距。
Stan sometimes complained about his wife, but in reality, he loved her dearly.
史坦有時會抱怨他的太太,但事實上,他非常愛她。