克漏字
You’ve reread your email five times, hit send, and then—bam! You spot the typo immediately after it’s too late. It’s __1__ your brain is secretly in alliance with autocorrect to embarrass you at the worst moment. But why does this happen?
I have to know the context to tell you what this word means.
我必須知道上下文才能告訴你這個字的意思。
To understand the novel better, you have to study its social context.
你若想更了解這部小說,就得研讀它的社會背景。
To understand the novel better, you have to study its social background.
你若想更了解這部小說,就得研讀它的社會背景。
You will have to format your disk to get rid of the virus.
要除掉病毒,你得要將硬碟格式化才行。
The reference book is easy to use, because its layout is formatted in a reader-friendly manner.
這本工具書很好用,因為它的版面是以便利讀者的方式所編排的。
An updated version of this program enables it to support up to fifteen different music file formats.
該程式的升級版本使它能支援多達 15 種不同的音樂檔案格式。
According to the company's website, all of the books are available in either print or electronic format.
根據該公司的網站,所有書籍皆可以印刷本或電子檔的形式購買。
Lucy spent hours formatting her résumé to make it look professional and appealing.
露西花了數小時排版履歷,讓它看起來專業又有吸引力。
The accident gave me a whole new perspective on life.
這場意外讓我對生命有全新的觀點。
This novel is written from a blind person’s perspective.
這本小說是從一位盲人的觀點寫的。
This novel is written from the perspective of a blind person.
這本小說是從一位盲人的觀點寫的。
The art teacher told Heather that she needed to learn more about perspective drawing.
美術老師告訴海瑟她需要多加學習透視畫。
This ring cost me NT$100,000. To put it in perspective, that equals to three months of my salary.
這枚戒指花了我新臺幣十萬元。客觀來看,那等於我三個月的薪水。
This problem needs to be looked at from a legal perspective.
這個問題需要從法律的角度來看待。
According to the security camera, it was the driver who was to blame for the accident because he ran a red light.
根據監視器,是駕駛該為這起意外負責,因為他闖了紅燈。
During the interview, the host zeroed in on the candidate's leadership experience.
訪談時,主持人著重在該候選人的領導經驗。
I didn't intend to do that.
我不想那麼做。
I intend to learn how to play the guitar this summer vacation.
我打算在今年暑假學吉他。
Expensive things are not necessarily the best.
昂貴的東西不一定是最好的。
You have nothing to worry about as long as I'm with you.
只要我和你在一起,你就沒什麼好擔心的。
Our leader beat himself up over the loss of the game, even though it wasn't entirely his fault.
雖然不全是隊長的錯,他還是對於輸掉比賽相當自責。