克漏字 | 無挖空完整文章(請點我)
Have you ever walked into a room with a clear purpose, only to pause and wonder why you went there in the first place? This isn't just a ___1___ lapse in focus; it's a psychological phenomenon known as the doorway effect. It happens to almost everyone, whether they're moving between rooms at home or entering a store, and it tends to occur more frequently as we get older.
The transition from high school to college can be difficult for students.
從高中到大學的轉變對學生而言可能很難適應。
The country is in transition as it adapts to a new system of government.
這個國家正在轉型,因為它正在適應新的政府體制。
A smooth transition to digital services helped improve overall efficiency
順利轉向使用數位服務有助於提升整體效率。
To stay physically and mentally healthy, you need to exercise regularly.
要保持身心健康,你就必須規律運動。
To stay healthy in both body and mind, you need to exercise regularly.
要保持身心健康,你就必須規律運動。
When preparing for the presentation, Rita physically practiced her gestures in front of a mirror.
在準備簡報時,麗塔在鏡子前實際練習她的手勢。
Rob looked for his wallet everywhere, only to find that he had left it in the car.
羅伯到處找錢包,結果才發現自己忘在車裡了。
I didn't say anything about fighting with Andy in the first place.
一開始我對於跟安迪吵架這件事隻字未提。
Frank shouldn't have lied in the first place.
法蘭克一開始就不該說謊。
We think of Larry as the most intelligent student in class.
我們認為賴瑞是班上最聰明的學生。
What do you think of our new teacher?
你覺得我們的新老師怎麼樣?
Rick has been thinking of studying abroad next year.
= Rick has been thinking about studying abroad next year.
瑞克一直在考慮明年去留學。
We should think of a new way to raise money.
我們應該要想出一個新方法來籌錢。
Hearing the name jogged Nora’s memory almost immediately.
一聽到那個名字,諾拉幾乎馬上就想起來了。
I've asked my friends if they had seen my glasses, but they all have drawn a blank.
我問我的同學們有沒有看到我的眼鏡,但他們全都毫無頭緒。
Marvin drew a blank on the name of an old neighbor that he ran into at the mall.
馬文在購物中心和一位老鄰居不期而遇,但他想不起他的名字。