翻譯
請將以下兩個題組的中文句子譯成正確、通順、達意的英文。
A 題組
1. 冬季癢主要是寒冷、乾燥的空氣所引發的,而這種狀況最常出現在腿部。
___________________________________________________________________________.
2. 待在冷氣房太久也可能會冬季癢,因為冷氣機吹出的冷風比冬季的空氣更加乾燥。
___________________________________________________________________________.
1. 第一題可譯為:
Winter itch is mainly triggered by cold, dry air, and this condition is commonly found on the legs.
2. 第二題可譯為:
You may also suffer from winter itch after spending too much time in an air-conditioned room because the cold wind from an air conditioner is even drier than winter air.
B 題組
1. 世界各國正致力於減少碳排放量,並制定可達成的目標以減緩全球暖化。
___________________________________________________________________________.
2. 各國政府採取措施處理這些問題,旨在為後代子孫留下一個美麗的星球。
___________________________________________________________________________.
1. 第一題可譯為:
Many nations of the world are dedicating themselves to reducing carbon emissions and establishing achievable goals to slow down global warming.
2. 第二題可譯為:
Governments around the world are taking measures to tackle these issues with the aim of leaving a beautiful planet for future generations.
I have an itch on the left side of my back. Can you
scratch it for me?
我左背在癢。你可以幫我抓一下嗎?
I have an itch for a good vacation.
我好想度個愉快的假期。
I have an itch to go to Kenting for a visit.
我好想到墾丁去玩一趟。
The fabric of the vest itches me.
這件背心的布料讓我很癢。
My nose itches, and I can’t concentrate.
我的鼻子很癢,所以我無法專心。
The dust in the air triggered David's allergy.
空氣中的灰塵引發大衛過敏。
The policeman negotiating with the gunman asked him to remove his finger from the trigger.
警察和持槍者談判,要求他把手指從板機上移開。
Fireworks displays and thunder are common triggers for anxiety among combat veterans.
煙火和雷聲是引起老兵們焦慮的常見因素。
The second-hand car is still in excellent condition.
這輛二手車的車況仍相當不錯。
I can lend you the money on the condition that you pay it back on time.
你若準時還錢,我就借給你。
Many people have been conditioned to believe that men should not cry.
很多人已經習慣地認為男人不應該哭。
The hospital specializes in treating a rare heart condition that affects young adults.
這家醫院專門治療一種影響年輕成人的罕見心臟疾病。
The issue of sexual discrimination in the office was widely discussed during the meeting.
會議中辦公室性別歧視的議題被廣泛討論。
Susan took issue with Peter over who should be responsible for the mistake.
針對誰應對這個錯負責,蘇珊與彼得有所爭論。
What is at issue now is when we should deal with the problem.
現在受爭議的問題是,我們應要何時處理這個問題。
The latest issue of Vogue magazine featured an interview with Gal Gadot.
最新一期的《時尚》雜誌特刊出蓋兒•加朵的專訪。
The government has issued a large number of booklets to explain its new policies.
政府發行很多手冊來解釋它的新政策。
My father suffers from diabetes.
我爸爸患有糖尿病。
Many areas have suffered from the effects of climate change.
許多地區已遭受氣候變遷的影響。
Peter has dedicated himself to education over the past 30 years.
彼得過去三十年來都獻身教育。
Your presentation is good, but remember to slow down the speed of your speech so that everyone can understand what you're saying.
你的報告很棒,但要記得放慢語速,這樣大家才能理解你在說什麼。
Global warming is an issue which we can’t pay too much attention to.
全球暖化是個我們再注意也不為過的議題。
The government has taken measures to improve the nation's infrastructure.
政府已採取措施改善該國的基礎建設。
The band is currently on tour with the aim of raising money for children with rare diseases.
該樂團目前正在巡迴演出以幫罹患罕見疾病的孩童募款。