Ex: My opinion is that we should relocate our head office to Mexico. (我的看法是我們應該把總部遷到墨西哥。)
It seems to me that... 對我來說似乎⋯⋯
My thoughts are that... 我的想法是⋯⋯
Ex: My thoughts are that we may need to lay off some staff members. (我的想法是,我們可能需要裁減一些員工。)
As far as I'm concerned,... 就我而言,⋯⋯
In my view,... 在我看來,⋯⋯
Ex: As far as I'm concerned, customer satisfaction should be our top priority.
(就我而言,客戶滿意應該是我們的首要任務。)
I look at it like this:... 這件事我的看法是:⋯⋯
Ex: I look at it like this: if we don't take the opportunity now, we may not have another chance.
(這件事我的看法是:如果我們不抓住這次的機會,可能就不會有另一個機會了。)
Asking for Opinions 要求給予意見
What are your thoughts on...? 你對⋯⋯有什麼看法?
Ex: What are your thoughts on the merger? (你對於這次的合併案有什麼看法?)
Let me ask you something:...? 讓我問你一件事:⋯⋯?
Ex: Let me ask you something: Do you think we're ready for such an increase in production? (讓我問你一件事:你認為在增加產量這樣的事情上我們準備好了嗎?)
I'm interested to hear... 我很想聽聽⋯⋯
Ex: I'm interested to hear what you think about the new CEO. (我很想聽聽你對於新任執行長有什麼看法。)
Let's have your input on it. 咱們來聽聽你對此事的建議。
Ex: Tony, you've now read the report, so let's have your input on it. (湯尼,你看過了這份報告,所以咱們來聽聽你對這事上的建議。)
Dialogue 情境對話
Simon : So, you've all had a chance to look over the proposal. What are your thoughts on this? Jason :Well, it seems to me that this project is too much of a challenge for us. I strongly believe that we could be biting off more than we can chew if we take on this project. Simon : Thanks for your input, Jason. Jennifer? Jennifer : Well, as far as I'm concerned, the major issue is the budget. I'm not sure we have the funding available for such a large campaign. Simon : I believe the board has promised the funding as long as we can guarantee a big enough return. Here's how I look at it: It's a big challenge, sure. However, in my view, we must step outside our comfort zone to stay ahead of the competition. I'm absolutely convinced we should approve this.