新聞英語
What happens when you let 25 AI avatars loose in a virtual town? Will the town fall apart in a few days, or will it become the most sophisticated city in the history of virtual reality? Unfortunately, and maybe fortunately, an experiment like this was done recently, and it turns out that AI avatars aren’t really that different from most people. Most likely, that is because the AI avatars and the city were created by humans.
Google teamed up with Stanford University to see if AI characters could simulate human behavior. They created 25 generative agents with different personalities and watched how they interacted in the virtual town of Smallville, which had a park, a dorm, a café, a bar, houses, and stores. They used ChatGPT as an engine to do tasks such as purchasing things or reading a book. In the end, the AI agents created “believable and emergent social behaviors.” Two of the AI agents debated who should be the mayor of Smallville, an agent turned off the stove when told their breakfast was burning, and one agent was even able to arrange a Valentine’s Day party.
I purchased some face masks and hand sanitizer at the store.
我在店裡買了些口罩和乾洗手。
I made a purchase of some face masks and hand sanitizer at the store.
我在店裡買了些口罩和乾洗手。
I bought some face masks and hand sanitizer at the store.
我在店裡買了些口罩和乾洗手。
You need proof of purchase to claim a refund.
你需要購買證明才能要求退款。
A real estate agent came by to talk to my father about selling our house.
一位房地產經紀人前來和父親談論出售房子的事。
Bleach is a strong cleaning agent used in many households. 漂白劑是一種常見的強效清潔劑,許多家庭都會使用。
Education is often seen as an important agent of social progress.
教育常被視為促進社會進步的重要力量。
When we get to the trail, we can let our dog loose.
我們到達小徑時,可以讓狗狗自由活動。
As soon as Maggie picked up the book, it fell apart.
麥姬一把書拿起來,書就解體了。
It turns out that we have more time to deal with the problems than we thought.
結果我們比預計的還有更多時間來解決這些問題。
I’m sure David is capable of doing it by himself.
我確定大衛有能力獨自做這件事。
Ben is capable of any act when he’s angry.
班生氣時什麼事都做得出來。
On a certain level, I think Andy did love Emma.
就某種程度而言,我認為安迪真的愛艾瑪。
The evidence shows that Paul is involved in that murder.
證據顯示保羅涉入那起謀殺案。