校園英語 | 本集 精彩教學影片(講解老師:Shane& Betty 老師)
Dialogue B S: Sam R: Rebecca
Rebecca and Sam are discussing what they will do during the school fair.
S: Is there anything else we need to prepare for tomorrow?
R: As far as I know, we’re all set. Olivia is in charge of our tea stand, and she assured us that everything is ready.
S: Great. What time are you scheduled to work at the tea stand?
R: I’ll be there from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. How about you?
S: Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. There will be plenty of games and snacks. Make sure to bring enough money.
R: Yes, I heard that some classes will be selling a variety of traditional Taiwanese snacks. I’m going to skip7 lunch so that I can have as many as possible.
S: OK, but don’t forget to have breakfast.
R: Why?
S: You’ll need plenty of energy for the tug of war.
R: Oh, right. We have a good chance of winning, right?
S: Of course. I’ve never been more confident hat time.
S: I’ll be doing the last shift, from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
R: That means we both have a break between 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. Maybe we can check out the rest of the fair together at t
Don't try to shift the blame to me.
不要試圖把責任推到我身上。
What can I do to shift my son's attention from computer games to his studies?
我該怎麼做才能把我兒子的注意力從電動玩具轉移到課業上?
I work on the night shift this week.
我這星期輪夜班。
The invention of the internet caused a major shift in human communication.
網路的發明使得人類的溝通方式產生重大轉變。
Jerry skipped lunch in order to get his work done.
傑瑞略過午餐沒吃以把工作做完。
Tom’s mother gave him a good spanking because he skipped class.
湯姆的媽媽因為他蹺課狠狠打了他的屁股。
The little girl gave a skip of joy when she got her new puppy.
當這個小女孩獲得她的新小狗時,她快樂地跳起來。
The final part of the tour sounded boring so we gave it a skip.
因為這趟旅程最後一段聽起來很無趣,所以我們跳過。
As far as I know, Karen will move to Canada.
據我所知,凱倫將搬到加拿大。
The manager is in charge of most of the administrative work in the office.
這位經理負責公司大部分的行政工作。
My sister assured me that she will help me take care of my kids this weekend.
我姊姊向我保證這個週末她會幫我照顧我的孩子。
The mayor is scheduled to make a speech on TV tomorrow.
市長預定明天會在電視上發表演說。
We still have plenty of time to catch the train.
我們還有很多的時間趕上火車。