



He relied on his power bank to keep his electronic devices charged while on the go.
(他依賴著他的行動電源在旅途中為他的電子設備充電。)
She purchased a battery pack to extend the battery life of her camera during long photo shoots.
(她購買了一個電池包,在長時間拍照時延長相機電池的使用壽命。)
Can you help me carry this bag to my house?
你能幫我把這個袋子提到我家裡去嗎?
If you carry on eating like that, you’re going to gain a lot of weight.
如果你照那樣繼續吃下去,會變胖很多。
To carry out the plan, we need at least another $50,000.
為了要執行這個計畫,我們至少需要再追加 5 萬美元。
While we were having dinner, the phone rang.
我們在吃晚餐時,電話響了。
Linda likes singing, while Peter enjoys dancing.
琳達喜歡唱歌,而彼得喜歡跳舞。
While Vivian's thin, she can eat a lot.
雖然薇薇安很瘦,但她可以吃很多。
I'll stay here for a while.
我將在這裡停留一會兒。
Aaron whiled his weekend away playing Nintendo Switch games.
艾倫週末玩任天堂的 Switch 遊戲消磨時間。
The company charged me NT$500 for fixing the television.
那家公司向我索取新臺幣 500 元的電視修理費。
Stores in this country all charge for plastic bags.
此國商店的塑膠袋都要收費。
Did you charge the battery for the digital camera?
數位相機的電池你充電了嗎?
Your cellphone went dead. You should let your battery charge.
你手機沒電了。你電池應該要充電了。
The police charged the man with robbery.
警方以強盜罪起訴該名男子。
The booklet is free of charge.
這本小冊子是免費的。
Luke was arrested on a charge of car theft.
路克因被控偷車罪而被捕。
Who takes charge of this department?
誰負責這個部門?
I purchased some face masks and hand sanitizer at the store.
我在店裡買了些口罩和乾洗手。
I made a purchase of some face masks and hand sanitizer at the store.
我在店裡買了些口罩和乾洗手。
I bought some face masks and hand sanitizer at the store.
我在店裡買了些口罩和乾洗手。
You need proof of purchase to claim a refund.
你需要購買證明才能要求退款。
Make sure you pack a jacket in your suitcase.
別忘了在行李箱裡放進一件夾克。
People packed into the theater to watch the latest movie.
人們擠進這間電影院要來看最新的電影。
Ned bought two packs of playing cards.
奈德買了 2 副紙牌。
A pack of wolves was attacking the sheep.
一群狼剛正在攻擊這些羊。
The stadium was packed with people to see the NBA final.
那間體育館擠滿了要看 NBA 總決賽的人。
Aim at the target before you shoot.
瞄準好了再射擊。
In the movie, the bad guy was shot to death.
電影中這個壞蛋被射殺身亡。
The director said we would start shooting in a minute.
導演說我們馬上會開始拍攝。
That movie studio is currently shooting a movie in my hometown.
那家製片廠現在正在我的老家拍電影。
Karen was happy to see new green shoots in her garden.
凱倫很高興在她花園裡看到了新的綠芽。
The CEO decided to transfer Neil to a Seattle-based law firm.
公司執行長決定要調任尼爾到總部設於西雅圖的律師事務所。
Can you transfer $1,000 into my account by Friday?
你能否在週五前把 1,000 美元匯到我的帳戶呢?
Sophie asked for a transfer to the company's branch office in Europe.
蘇菲請調至歐洲的分公司。
The amount of $10,478 has been transferred to your company's account.
金額為 10,478 美元的款項已匯入貴公司帳戶。
Our car was running out of gas.
我們的車子快沒汽油了。
I know he is a man I can always rely on.
我知道他是一個可信賴的人。
We rely on clean water to live.
我們仰賴乾淨的水生活。
Tony looked through the camera lens as his girlfriend posed for photographs in the park.
湯尼透過相機鏡頭看他女友在公園裡擺姿勢拍照。
恭喜答對獲得 熊贈點 1點
