



歌曲園地
Die With A Smile
I, I just woke up from a dream
Where you and I had to say goodbye
And I don’t know what it all means
But since I survived, I realized
(Pre-chorus)
Wherever you go, that’s where I’ll follow
Nobody’s promised tomorrow
So I’ma love you every night like it’s the last night
Like it’s the last night
Grandma promised to teach me how to bake a cake.
奶奶承諾要教我烤蛋糕。
Grandma made a promise to teach me how to bake a cake.
奶奶承諾要教我烤蛋糕。
Luke promised Gina that he would quit smoking.
路克向吉娜保證他會戒菸。
A: Honey, I’m sorry. I can’t go to the beach with you tomorrow.
B: But you promised!
A:親愛的,對不起,我明天不能和你一起去海灘了。
B:可是你答應過的!
I don’t trust my boyfriend anymore because he keeps breaking his promises.
我不再信任我男友,因為他一直不守信用。
The painting is worth five million dollars.
這幅畫值 5 百萬美元。
The record is worth listening to again and again.
這張唱片值得一聽再聽。
Any worker worth his or her salt knows the
importance of punctuality.
任何一個稱職的員工都知道守時的重要。
If you’re lucky, you could get one thousand dollars’ worth of coupons.
幸運的話,可以獲得價值 1,000 元的禮券。
If you’re lucky, you could get $1,000 worth of coupons.
幸運的話,可以獲得價值 1,000 元的禮券。
This is a book of real worth.
這是一本真正有價值的書。
The painting is worth five million dollars.
這幅畫值 5 百萬美元。
The record is worth listening to again and again.
這張唱片值得一聽再聽。
We should fight for freedom.
我們應為自由而戰。
