一進機場,最重要的就是辦理登機手續。你可以用 check-in 來表示這個過程。
check-in counter (n.) 辦理登機手續櫃檯
Where is the check-in counter for EVA Air?
長榮航空的登機櫃檯在哪裡?
boarding pass (n.) 登機證
Here’s your boarding pass.
你的登機證在這裡。
baggage (n.) 行李
Do you have any carry-on baggage?
您有隨身行李嗎?
My checked baggage is overweight.
我的托運行李超重了。
美國機場和台灣的安檢流程有些不同。在美國機場,你可能需要脫鞋、檢查電子設備或是液體。如果是在台灣機場,步驟通常比較簡單一些。
security check (n.) 安檢
Please remove your jacket and put it in the tray for the security check.
請脫下外套,放進托盤進行安檢。
remove shoes (v.) 脫鞋
Please remove your shoes and put them in the tray.
請脫鞋並放入托盤中。
electronic devices (n.) 電子設備
Please take out all electronic devices from your bag.
請把包包裡的所有電子設備拿出來。
到了登機口,有時候還會遇到臨時變更的情況,這時候別緊張!學會這幾個單字,你就可以輕鬆應對啦!
gate (n.) 登機門
What is the boarding gate for this flight?
這班航班的登機門是幾號?
The gate for Flight 123 is now open.
123航班的登機門已開放。
delayed (v.) 延誤的
The flight has been delayed by 2 hours.
此航班延誤了兩個小時。
cancel (v.) 取消的
Unfortunately, the flight to Tokyo has been canceled.
很遺憾,飛往東京的航班被取消了。
final call (n.) 最後召喚
This is the final call for passengers on Flight 456.
這是 456 航班的最後召喚。
飛機上常用的英文句子~
這邊還有飛機上常用的句子,讓你在飛行過程中更輕鬆交流!
Do I have a window or an aisle seat?
我是靠窗還是靠走道的座位?window seat (n.) 靠窗座位
aisle seat (n.) 靠走道座位
I’m feeling a bit cold. Can I get a blanket?
我覺得有點冷,可以拿條毯子嗎?
What meals are available?
有什麼餐點可選呢?
Could I have a vegetarian meal?
我可以要一份素食餐嗎?
Could I get a cup of coffee?
可以給我一杯咖啡嗎?
What kind of drinks do you have?
你們有什麼飲料可以選?
Could I have a pair of headphones, please?
可以給我一副耳機嗎?
抵達目的,別忘了拿行李喔!
baggage claim (n.) 行李提領處
Where is the baggage claim area?
行李提領處在哪裡?
customs (n.) 海關
Do I need to declare anything at customs?
我需要在海關申報什麼嗎?
connecting flight (n.) 轉機航班
Where do I go for my connecting flight?
我的轉機航班要去哪裡搭?
duty-free shop (n.) 免稅店
There’s a duty-free shop near Gate 15.
在 15 號登機口附近有一間免稅店。
機場的廁所一般叫 restroom 或 bathroom,而飛機上的廁所則叫 lavatory。相比日常生活中常用的 toilet 或 restroom,飛機上使用 lavatory 這個字,可以讓乘客感覺更正式更專業。
Excuse me, where is the lavatory?
不好意思,請問廁所在哪裡?
The lavatory is at the back of the plane.
廁所在飛機的後方。
別記成 laboratory 囉,那是「實驗室」的意思!
都學會了嗎?有了這些實用單字和句子,相信你出國搭機時一定會更順利!最後,就祝你旅途愉快囉 ~。
想看更多這類型文章嗎?現在就入會,每週一將收到免費的電子報喔!
入會及綁定LINE再享100元折價券 →
Please show your boarding pass to the officer.
請把您的登機證給這位官員看。
You should turn off your electronic devices before the plane takes off.
飛機起飛前你應該關掉你的電子裝置。