1 Excuse me. 不好意思 / 打擾一下。
“Excuse me.” 常用於下列時機: a 喚起對方注意時
Excuse me. Can you give me a hand?
不好意思。你可以幫我一下嗎?b 請對方借過時
Excuse me. Coming through.
不好意思。借過一下。
c 對於失禮行為表示歉意
Excuse me. I need to use the restroom.
不好意思。我需要上個廁所。
Notes 若為問句“ Excuse me?” 則可用於表示沒有聽清楚對方講的話,請對方重述。也可用於表示對於對方講的話感到冒犯而不可置信。
A I think you gained some weight.
B Excuse me? It’s none of your business.
A 我覺得你胖了點。
B 你說什麼?這不關你的事。
1 「不好意思,小姐 / 先生 / 女士。」可以怎麼說::
Excuse me, miss.
Excuse me, mister.
Excuse me, ma’am.
2 「掉在地上的紙是你的嗎?」可以怎麼說::
Is that your paper on the floor?(floor 指室內)
Is that your paper on the ground?(ground 指室外)
Choose the correct word(s) to complete each sentence.
解答 1 paper 2 welcome 3 floor 4 miss 5 Excuse
想看更多這類型文章嗎?現在就入會,每週一將收到免費的電子報喔!
入會及綁定LINE再享100元折價券 →
Stephen’s friends gave him a warm welcome when he got back from the hospital.
史蒂芬從醫院回來時,他的朋友給予熱烈的歡迎。
Excuse me, does this train go south or north?
打擾一下,請問這列火車是往南還是往北的?
Oh! Excuse me. I didn’t know this pen was yours.
喔!對不起。我不知道這支筆是你的。
Excuse me, I need to get off at this station.
不好意思借過一下,我得在這站下車。
It’s none of your business.
不關你的事。