



(喜歡就趕快收藏起來,若還沒加入會員的記得趕快註冊官網會員,才不會錯過更多優質學習資源,還能享入會五大好康)
ex: Thanks for teaching us. You’re the best teacher.
(謝謝教導我們,你是最棒的老師。)
ex: Thank you for the amazing lessons.
(謝謝你給我們這麼棒的課程。)
⚠ 注意: “thanks to” 不同意思喔! 這邊是指「多虧;幸虧;托…的福」,意思接近”because of ”, “due to”…等。
但語氣帶了點諷刺。
Ex: Thanks to your phone call, I could get up on time this morning.
(多虧你的來電,我今早有辦法準時起床。)
Ex: I appreciate all the help you gave us.
(我很感謝你給我們的協助。)
Ex: I appreciate that you gave us so much support.
(我很感謝你給我們這麼多的支持。)
⚠ 注意: appreciate 後不能接「人」,只能接「事」!
不可以說 I appreciate you (X) ,可以說 I appreciate it.(O)
感謝某人做的事。通常口語裡也可以直接說 “Appreciate it!”
Ex: I am really grateful to you for your help. (我非常感恩你幫這個忙。)
⚠ 注意: grateful的名詞為”gratitude”表「感謝;感恩之情」。
I really appreciate this opportunity to speak to you.
我很感激能有機會跟諸位說幾句話。
I really appreciate having this opportunity to speak
to you.
我很感激能有機會跟諸位說幾句話。
I really appreciate your help.
我很感激你的幫忙。
I’m thankful for your help.
我很感激你的幫忙。
I’m grateful for your help.
我很感激你的幫忙。
John’s abilities were not fully appreciated by his
employer.
約翰的能力並未受到僱主充分賞識。
The US dollar keeps depreciating, while the Euro
keeps appreciating.
美元持續貶值,而歐元則持續升值。
Lance did all he could to win Jill’s favor.
蘭斯盡全力要博得吉兒的好感。
The manager was in favor of the proposal.
經理贊成這提案。
The manager favored the proposal.
經理贊成這提案。
Could you do me a favor and open the window?
可以幫我開窗戶嗎?
I hate asking people for favors.
我不喜歡請別人幫忙。
I favor Heather’s plan over the other.
我贊成海瑟的計畫,不贊成另一個計畫。
The university didn’t favor me with a quick reply.
那間大學並沒有馬上給我回覆。
David’s mother favors him over all her other children.
大衛的媽媽在她的所有小孩中最疼他。
The thoughtful girl never forgets a friend's birthday.
這位體貼的女孩從不會忘記朋友的生日。
It was thoughtful of you to assist me in installing these programs.
你人真體貼,還幫我安裝這些程式。
Laura was in a thoughtful mood and didn't say much during the meeting.
蘿拉若有所思,在開會時沒說太多話。
Thanks to the new treatment, the patient's condition has improved.
幸虧有新的療法,這位病人的情況已經好轉。
Mark thanked his friends for helping him move.
馬克感謝他的朋友幫他搬家。
Thanks for not telling my mom about my awful grades, I owe you a favor.
謝謝你沒告訴媽媽我爛透的成績,我欠你一個人情。
Thanks for taking time to review my resume. It means a lot to me.
謝謝幫我檢閱我的履歷,這對我來說意義重大,感謝。
You really helped me a lot. I'll be forever in your debt.
你幫了我超我,我會永遠感激你。
I can't thank you enough for all that you've done for me.
你所為我所做的一切,我感激不盡!
.jpg)