翻譯
請將以下兩個題組的中文句子譯成正確、通順、達意的英文。
A 題組
1. 駕駛人行經行人穿越道或轉彎時,應該禮讓行人優先通行。
___________________________________________________________________________.
2. 另一方面,行人在夜間行走時應穿著明亮的衣物,以提高自己的能見度。
___________________________________________________________________________.
1. 第一題可譯為:
Drivers give way to pedestrians in crosswalks or when making a turn.
2. 第二題可譯為:
On the other hand, pedestrians should wear light-colored clothing when walking at night to increase their visibility.
B 題組
1. 吵架時,不要讓情緒控制自己的言行,或是訴諸攻擊性的言語。
___________________________________________________________________________.
2. 若情緒過於激動,建議先停止對話,冷靜後再繼續溝通以解決問題。
___________________________________________________________________________.
1. 第一題可譯為:
When arguing, do not let your emotions take control of your words and actions or resort to aggressive language.
2. 第二題可譯為:
If emotions are running too high, it is recommended to stop the conversation and calm down before continuing communication to resolve the issue.
Automobiles have to give way to ambulances when their lights are on.
汽車必須讓閃燈的救護車先行。
We made a turn onto Park Street and saw a terrible accident.
我們在公園街轉彎後看見了一場可怕的車禍。
Lucy likes going out with friends. On the other hand, Tina likes staying at home.
露西喜歡和朋友出去玩。另一方面,提娜喜歡待在家裡。
The terrorists took control of the whole city.
恐怖分子控制了整座城市。
We'll resort to legal action if you fail to pay the debt by Friday.
如果星期五之前你無法還清債務,我們將採取法律行動。
I think we should stop talking about this matter now because your emotions are running too high.
我認為我們現在應該停止談論這件事,因為你的情緒太激動了。
It is recommended to start the day with a healthy breakfast to fuel your body and mind.
建議以健康的早餐開始一天,以提供能量給身體和思緒。
Calm down. We need to have a rational discussion about this issue.
冷靜一點。我們需要就這個問題進行理性的討論。
Toys may help calm an anxious dog down.
玩具可能有助於讓焦慮的狗狗冷靜下來。