信函寫作
提示
學校在開學前將舉辦愛心公益市集活動, 你( 英 文名字必須假設為 Daniel 或 Rachel) 看到招募攤 販的傳單後決定要申請擺攤。請根據市集活動的主題, 寫一封文長至少 120 個單詞( words) 的信, 向學 校主辦方申請攤位。 第一段說明你想販售的東西並說 明原因, 第二段描寫你預計擺攤後會得到的效益。
|
Recruiting Stalls |
|
Theme: Childhood Memories |
寫作格式
收信人稱謂(salutation)─ 如果不知道收件人姓名,可用 Dear 加上對方的職稱或公司名稱,會比不具 名的寫 “Dear Sir/Madam,” 或 “To Whom It May Concern,” 更有禮貌且適當。此外,很正式的信函, 可在稱謂後用冒號取代逗號。以本信函為例,可用 “Dear School Administration:”。
信件主體(body of the letter)─ 通常一般信件採用內縮式,商業書信多用齊頭式。可在進入信件的主題 前加一些問候語(問候近況、詢問健康,表思念對方等)。
結尾敬語(complimentary close)─ 如 Sincerely,、Best regards, 或 Best wishes, 等。
簽名(signature)─ 如 Amy Liu(如為紙本信件,應親筆簽名)。

大綱
第一段: I plan to sell handcrafted accessories that hold a special significance for me.
a. My friend and I used to keep the same tokens to show our friendship.
b. I plan to sell handmade products inspired by childhood memories.
c. My stall will attract friends, couples, and families.
第二段: I can help people and gain experience.
a. All of my profits will be donated to a local orphanage.
b. I believe I’ll learn from the process of setting up my stall.
結論句: This valuable experience can help me fulfill my dream of opening a shop.
We saw a few stalls selling exotic food in the outdoor market.
我們在露天市集上看見有幾個攤位販賣異國食品。
The pilot of the small plane stalled the engine by climbing too steeply and too high.
這架小飛機的駕駛員因為攀升地太陡峭、太高而使引擎熄火了。
My car stalled this morning, and I had no money with me, so I had to walk all the way to work.
今天早上我的車子熄火了,同時我身上沒有錢,因此只好一路步行去上班。
Some experience in school administration is necessary for this job.
這份工作要求具有若干學校行政經驗。
The decision of who to hire or fire is the responsibility of administration.
僱用或開除哪些人的決定由管理階層的人作主。
The Bush administration failed to create more job opportunities for the American people.
布希政府未能為美國人民創造更多的工作機會。
Gina's accessories matched her purple silk gown perfectly.
吉娜的配件和她的紫色絲質禮服極為相襯。
The boutique around the corner sells jewelry and other fashion accessories.
街角那家精品店販售珠寶和其他的流行時尚配件。
Liver, a kind of accessory organ, helps the digestive system work properly, but doesn't get access to food.
肝臟是一種輔助器官,它可以幫助消化系統正常運作,但並沒有接觸到食物。
Kevin changed his coins into tokens in order to play
air hockey.
為了要玩桌上氣墊球遊戲,凱文把他的錢幣換成了代幣。
Please accept this small gift as a token of my
appreciation for your help.
請接受這份小禮以表示我很感激你的幫忙。
I always respect others’ privacy. By the same token, I
want no one to invade my own privacy.
我總是很尊重他人隱私,同樣地,我不希望有人侵犯我的隱
私。
We have confidence in the new product.
我們對這項新產品有信心。
According to the report, many consumers have lost confidence in online shopping.
根據這項報告,許多消費者已對線上購物失去信心。
This is in the strictest confidence.
這事切勿外傳。
My teacher gave me the confidence to try new things.
我的老師給了我自信心去嘗試新事物。
Mr. and Mrs. Smith donated one million dollars to a local charity.
史密斯夫婦捐了 100 萬美元給當地的慈善機構。
People lined up to donate blood which would be sent to soldiers overseas.
民眾排隊捐要給海外士兵的血。
The charity asked people to donate to help the victims of the natural disaster in South America.
該慈善機構請大家捐助,以幫助南美洲的天災受難者。
The application of the new data led to the success of the mission.
這些新資訊的運用使得任務順利達成。
It seems that this information has no practical application.
這項訊息似乎沒有實際效用。
Could you tell me how to fill out this application (form) for admission to that university?
你可以告訴我怎麼填寫那所大學的入學申請表格嗎?
This glue has many applications in both construction and home repair. 這種膠水在建築和居家修繕上用途多多。
We set up a statue in memory of the hero.
我們建立一座雕像記念這位英雄。
We set up a local organization to offer assistance to homeless people.
我們設立了一個提供遊民援助的地方組織。
We need to set up the tent before it rains.
我們得在下雨前把帳篷架好。
I’m sure this program will appeal to children of all ages.
我相信這個節目一定可以吸引各年齡層的小朋友。
The old man built his business up from scratch.
老先生白手起家,創立了他的事業。
Good timing helped set the stage for the success of the brand.
良好的時機有助於為該品牌的成功鋪路。