英語聊天室|本集 精彩教學影片(講解老師:Stevie & Betty 老師)
影片可開啟字幕:字幕由 AI 生成可能有誤,僅供讀者參考學習使用
Dialogue A
H: Hannah J: Josh
It’s the day of the concert, and Hannah is telling Josh what to prepare.
H: Hey, Josh! Tonight’s the night. Are you ready?
J: I think so, but it’s my first concert, so I’m not sure what I need.
H: No worries! Here’s the checklist: your concert ticket, comfy shoes for all the jumping around, and a light jacket in case it gets chilly inside the venue.
J: Got it. What about food? Should we eat before we go?
Light came into the room.
光線照進房裡。
Turn off the light before you leave the room.
離開房間前把燈關掉。
The box isn't heavy; it's light.
這箱子不重,很輕。
My favorite color is light blue.
我最喜歡的顏色是淺藍色。
When you go sightseeing, you should wear light and comfortable shoes.
觀光時應穿著輕便、舒服的鞋子。
I'll light some candles to make it more romantic.
我會點一些蠟燭來讓氣氛更加浪漫。
Fireworks lit up the night sky over the city.
煙火照亮了該座城市的夜空。
Pete thinks it is best to always travel light.
彼特覺得輕便旅行始終是最好的方式。
Jack wears light clothing when he goes hiking in summer.
傑克夏天健行時會穿輕薄的衣服。
I grabbed a bite to eat this morning and then went to work.
早上我隨便抓了點東西吃,便去上班了。
The criminal made a grab for the old woman’s purse.
該名罪犯搶了那個老婦人的手提包。
Charlie grabbed some breakfast and went to school.
查理匆匆吃了點早餐就去上學了。
While riding a scooter, you should wear a helmet because it’ll protect your head.
你騎機車時應該要戴安全帽,因為安全帽可以保護頭部。
Albert tried to protect his family from the gangsters.
亞伯特試著保護家人免受歹徒的傷害。
Parents are responsible for protecting their children from getting hurt.
父母要負責保護孩子免受傷害。
The company charged me NT$500 for fixing the television.
那家公司向我索取新臺幣 500 元的電視修理費。
Stores in this country all charge for plastic bags.
此國商店的塑膠袋都要收費。
Did you charge the battery for the digital camera?
數位相機的電池你充電了嗎?
Your cellphone went dead. You should let your battery charge.
你手機沒電了。你電池應該要充電了。
The police charged the man with robbery.
警方以強盜罪起訴該名男子。
The booklet is free of charge.
這本小冊子是免費的。
Luke was arrested on a charge of car theft.
路克因被控偷車罪而被捕。
Who takes charge of this department?
誰負責這個部門?
You should bring an umbrella in case it rains this afternoon.
你應該帶把雨傘,以防今天下午下雨。
You should take a sweater, in case it gets cold.
你應該帶件毛衣,以防天氣變冷。
After the long flight, my family and I finally settled in at the hotel.
長途飛行後,我和我的家人終於在飯店安頓下來了。