翻譯
試譯下列各句
句型翻譯:
題組一:
1. 在網路上聊天無法讓人完整地表達他們真正的感受及想法。
_________________________________________________________________________________
2. 因此,它時常讓人們捲入一些不必要的麻煩。
_________________________________________________________________________________
題組二:
1. 現今,許多人選擇在家看電影,而不是去電影院。
_________________________________________________________________________________
2. 理由是在家看電影不僅輕鬆而且方便。
_________________________________________________________________________________
題組一:
1. 第一題可譯為:
Chatting online doesn’t allow people to fully express their true feelings and thoughts.
2. 第二題可譯為:
As a result, it often gets people into some unnecessary trouble.
題組二:
1. 第一題可譯為:
These days, many people choose to watch movies at home instead of going to the movie theater.
2. 第二題可譯為:
The reason is that watching movies at home is not only relaxing but also convenient.
He can express himself fluently in English.
他能用流利的英文表達自己的意思。
I’ll send the package by express mail.
我會用快遞寄送這份包裹。
We took the first express to Tainan.
我們搭乘到臺南的頭班快車。
The manager said we had to send this mail by express.
經理說這封信我們必須寄快遞。
It cost more to send the package express.
用快遞寄包裹的費用更高。
You’re just asking for trouble if you drink and drive.
如果你酒駕就是在自找麻煩。
If you don’t stop talking in class, you’ll get into trouble.
你上課繼續講話的話,就有麻煩了。
I’m having trouble starting my car.
我的車子很難發動。
Don’t trouble yourself with trifles.
不要為小事情煩惱。
I’m sorry to trouble you, but could you tell me how to get to the park?
對不起打擾你,能不能告訴我公園怎麼去?
The company allows its employees to wear casual clothes to work.
該公司允許其員工穿著休閒服裝上班。
If you don’t stop talking in class, you’ll get into trouble.
你上課繼續講話的話,就有麻煩了。
Mindy chose to take the train because it was faster than the bus.
明蒂選擇搭火車,因為那樣比搭公車快。
Julie decided to rent an apartment instead of buying a house.
茱莉決定租公寓而不買房子。