行遍天下
Among the many tourists to visit the castle were Walt Disney and his wife. The castle left a deep impression on Disney. He used Neuschwanstein Castle as the main inspiration for his design of Disneyland’s Sleeping Beauty Castle in California. When you compare pictures of the two castles, the similarities are quite clear. They both have lovely white walls and blue roofs. The design of the castle towers is also similar. The castle was so iconic that it was used as The Walt Disney Company’s logo for many years.
There is also another Disney castle that mirrors the beautiful castle in Bavaria—Cinderella Castle. It sits inside Disney World, another Disney theme park.
It's interesting to compare Western customs with Taiwanese ones.
比較西方與臺灣的習俗相當有趣。
Compared with my plain boxed meal, Becky's seemed like a great delicacy.
和我很普通的便當相比,貝琪的便當看起來是山珍海味。
Life is often compared to a long journey.
人生常被比喻為一段漫長的旅程。
Store-bought cookies don't compare with handmade cookies.
商店賣的餅乾比不上手工餅乾。
Before buying a new phone, you should compare different models.
在買新手機之前,你應該先比較不同機型。
The new undersea tunnel will be completed soon.
那座新的海底隧道很快就會完工。
You need a complete change of diet.
你必須完全改變飲食。
No trip to Taiwan is complete without a visit to the night markets.
沒去過夜市,臺灣之行就不算完整。
Finally, the work on the opera house is complete.
歌劇院的工程終於完成了。
First impressions are often lasting impressions.
第一印象通常會持續很久。
What’s your impression of Penny’s new boyfriend?
你對潘妮的新男友印象如何?
After talking to the principal, I was left with the impression that it was a very good school.
和校長談過話後,我印象覺得這是一所很好的學校。
Kent made a bad impression on Nelly’s parents because he brought her home too late.
肯特給娜莉的父母留了壞印象,因為他太晚送她回家。
I have the impression that you’re not happy.
我覺得你並不快樂。
I was under the impression that Emma was marrying Robert.
我還以為艾瑪要嫁給羅伯特。
The kids left the impression of their hands in the wet cement.
這群小鬼在未乾的水泥上留下手印。
I'd like to speak with you in person about your son.
我想親自和你談談關於你兒子的事。