圖解世界|本集 精彩教學影片(講解老師:Stevie & Laurie 老師)
Brittney and Todd are looking at tourist material for a vacation spot in Bali.
B: Brittney T: Todd
B: Oh, wow! Look at all these activities we can do near the hotel.
T: Yeah, but that’s not all. They offer a ton of water activities. Did you check out that webpage I sent you?
B: Yeah. I saw pictures of people snorkeling and riding surfboards. It looks pretty fun.
T: What activity do you want to try?
B: How about scuba diving? I’ve heard it’s really interesting.
T: Hmm, I don’t know whether I can dive with a big scuba tank.
The company sells building materials such as bricks, tiles, etc.
那家公司販售建材,如磚塊、磁磚等。
The director is collecting material for his new documentary.
那位導演正為他的新紀錄片蒐集素材。
Greta is only interested in material comforts.
葛瑞塔只對物質享受有興趣。
Let’s go for a ride in my new car!
我們坐我的新車去兜風吧!
Could you give me a ride to the supermarket?
你可不可以載我一程到超市?
I love the rides and the food at amusement parks.
我喜歡遊樂園的設施還有食物。
Clara doesn’t allow her 18-year-old son to ride a scooter.
克萊拉不讓她 18 歲的兒子騎摩托車。
They rode the train from Taipei to Kaohsiung.
他們從臺北搭火車到高雄。
Mike went on a world tour last year.
邁可去年去環遊世界。
The Korean band is on tour in Taipei.
這韓國樂團正在臺北巡迴演出。
Bill is touring France this summer.
比爾今年夏天將到法國旅遊。
I spent my last vacation touring in Spain.
我最近一次度假是去西班牙玩。
The ballet performance is going to tour 15 cities around the world.
這芭蕾舞表演將在世界 15 個城市巡迴演出。
I rent an apartment from Mr. Wang for NT$6,000 a month.
我向王先生租了一間公寓,每月新臺幣 6,000 元。
Becky was still considering buying or renting an apartment in this city.
貝琪還在考慮要在這城市買還是租公寓。
Mr. Brown makes ends meet by renting rooms (out) to students.
布朗先生把房間租給學生,以維持收支平衡。
How much is your monthly rent for your apartment?
你每月公寓租金是多少錢?
That rich landlord has five apartments for rent.
那個有錢的房東有 5 棟公寓要出租。
Would you like to check out our latest flat-screen TV?
您想要瞧瞧我們最新的平面電視嗎?
When Luke was about to check out, he noticed that he didn't bring any money.
正當路克要去結帳時,他發現自己沒有帶一毛錢。
It took Rita a long time to get used to country life.
瑞塔花了好長一段時間才適應鄉村生活。
I’m no longer afraid of the dark.
我不再怕黑了。
The words on the web page were too small to read.
網頁上的字太小了,很難閱讀。