好書俱樂部 |本集 精彩教學影片(講解老師:Chris & Antony 老師)
影片可開啟字幕:字幕由 AI 生成可能有誤,僅供讀者參考學習使用
Growing up in a complicated world
How do children make sense of racism, poverty, and life in prison? These are subjects that often leave even adults at a loss for words. Harbor Me, a novel by Jacqueline Woodson, presents these topics in a way that young readers can easily understand. By telling the story through the voices of children, Woodson makes the themes easier to connect with.
I'm afraid getting things changed will be a slow process.
事情要改變恐怕會是一個緩慢的過程。
We're still in the process of conducting a market survey.
我們尚在做市場調查中。
It will take about 3 weeks to process your application.
處理您的申請約要 3 星期的時間。
The system can process a large quantity of data quickly.
這個系統可以快速處理大量資料。
With the help of my teacher, I finally made sense of the math problem.
在我的老師的幫助下,我終於弄懂這道數學題了。
Charlie was at a loss for words when he heard the sad news.
查理聽到這則悲傷的消息時,不知道該說些什麼好。
Smartphones make it easier to connect with others.
智慧型手機讓我們更容易聯繫彼此。
The prisoner had to serve time in prison for his crimes.
這名囚犯因犯罪而入獄服刑。
It’s hard to switch between English and Chinese in a single conversation.
在一段對話裡轉換英文和中文很困難。
From my point of view, this policy is impractical.
依我之見,這政策並不切實際。