








雖然 I’m busy是最常使用的說法,但學學不同的英文表達方式除了讓自己的英文口說更多元,對聽得懂對方說什麼也會很有幫助喔!
我們都不喜歡在很忙碌的片刻被打擾了對吧! 那就趕快偷背一句起來,到時可以對身邊他/她說!!
喜歡這篇文章媽?歡迎收藏、踴躍分享出去~
Peter always wears a shirt and tie to work.
彼得總是穿著襯衫、打上領帶去上班。
I have close ties with my relatives in England.
我和在英格蘭的親戚關係很緊密。
The basketball game ended in a tie.
這場籃球比賽的結果不分勝負。
Let me help you tie the rope around your waist.
讓我幫忙你把繩子綁在腰上。
I can’t wait to see you two tie the knot.
我等不及要看你們兩位步入禮堂。
At the end of the game, we (were) tied with that team.
比賽結束時,我們和那隊打成平手。
Cover the onions with flour and fry them till they turn golden.
把洋蔥裹上麵粉,並把它們油炸至金黃色為止。
I love the smell of sweet potato frying.
我喜歡番薯在炸的味道。
Ashley prefers to eat salad, rather than a fry, in the early morning.
一大早艾希莉喜歡吃沙拉,而不是吃油炸的食物。
I’m so swamped with work at the moment that I
can’t discuss the matter with you.
我此刻工作忙死了,沒空跟你討論這件事。
恭喜答對獲得 熊贈點 1點
.jpg)