你是否有曾嚮往過在外商工作,講著一口流利的商用英文?
又或者總想聽懂影集裡那些辦公室人員的英文職場談話?
1. Let’s get the ball rolling. 開始著手行動/進行 = Let’s get started!
2. to call the shots 作主 (someone who makes the decision);做最後決定 (發號施令) = to make the rules or take control
3. (to stay) ahead of the curve 保持領先 (於競爭對手)
4. circle back 晚點討論
5. to bring somebody up to speed. (向某人)通報消息 = update somebody what’s going on
6. keep someone in the loop. 隨時通知某人最新消息 = to keep someone updated/informed/posted
7. to cut corners 走捷徑、抄近路
8. C-level 高層主管
9. pain point 痛點
10. action item 執行項目
-
趕快學會這些用語,讓你的老闆、同事、企業夥伴刮目相看,職場專業度UP!UP!
喜歡這篇文章嗎?歡迎收藏、踴躍幫我們分享出去~
想看更多這類型文章嗎?現在就入會,每週一將收到免費的電子報喔!
入會及綁定LINE再享100元折價券 →
Please get the environmental report to me ASAP.
請儘速將環境報告交給我。
There’s a truck ahead of us. Be careful when driving.
我們前面有一輛卡車。開車時要小心。
This week, I have a lot of work to deal with.
這個星期我有很多工作要處理。
Fred had to deal with a difficult customer at work today.
弗瑞德今天上班時必須應付一位難纏的客人。
No problem. I will keep you in the loop.
沒問題,我會保持與你聯繫讓你知道事情進展。
Because she was not in the loop, Monica didn’t know much about what was going on in the company.
因為莫妮卡不是決策圈內人士,所以不太清楚公司內發生了什麼事。
Please keep me informed on your annual marketing planning.
請隨時讓我知道你的年度行銷規劃。
I will ask my assistant to keep me posted on the sales while I am away on a business trip.
當我出差時,我會要求我的助理隨時通知我銷售的最新情況。
Come here as soon as possible. I have something important to tell you.
儘快過來,我有重要的事要告訴你。
I’m looking for a babysitter to take care of my son.
我正在找一位保姆來照顧我兒子。
Sit back and relax. The itinerary has been taken care of.
放輕鬆休息吧。行程路線都處理妥當了。