



推出新品可說是一個『不成則敗』的局面。如果你未能製造足夠的『話題』,這項產品可能會被忽略,很快就遭到遺忘。另一方面,成功的產品發表會則表示能及時提升銷售量。一場具創意並經過深思熟慮的產品發表會真能獲致成功,但重要的是,你決定要花費大筆資金投注於廣告或其他活動之前,應該要考慮的面面俱到。一句著名的成語有云:『花最少的錢取得最大的成效』,意指一個人應該要能從花費在某物的金錢上取得足夠的成果。本單元提供實用、真實的表達方式和片語,另外還有讓產品極度曝光的良好建議。
Formal(正式)

e.g. We have scheduled the product launch date for June 14.
(我們已計劃該產品的發表日為 6 月 14日。)

e.g. The goal of this campaign is to generate sales.
(這項活動的目標就是要產生銷售量。)

e.g. Have we evaluated our potential competitors?
(我們是否已經評估了潛在的競爭對手?)

e.g. It's important to identify our target customer.
(確立我們的目標客群是很重要的。)

e.g. We must define our marketing strategy and tactics to ensure success.
(我們必須明確界定我們的行銷策略和戰術以確保成功。)
Formal(正式)

e.g. We are holding a press conference to launch the product next week.
(我們下星期要舉辦記者招待會以發表該產品。)

e.g. We should make sure we utilize new media by placing ads on the Web.
(我們應該要藉由在網路上刊登廣告以確保使用了新媒體。)

e.g. I'm really not sure if that idea is going to be effective.
(我真的不敢肯定那個構想是否會有效。)

e.g. What about hiring an actor to make a celebrity endorsement?
(請個演員來進行名人代言怎麼樣?)
*endorsement [ɪnˋdɔrsmənt] n. 背書,代言

e.g. Joe is preparing a multi-media ad campaign.
(阿喬正在準備一個多媒體廣告活動。)
To launch a legal demonstration, you must first obtain permission from the local government.
想要發起合法遊行,你們得先向地方政府申請許可。
The space shuttle exploded soon after it was launched.
太空梭發射不久後便爆炸了。
The troops launched missiles at the battleground, causing heavy casualties.
軍隊朝戰場發射了幾枚飛彈,造成嚴重的傷亡。
Emma plans to launch her new novel next year.
艾瑪計劃在明年推出新的小說。
The author herself will show up at the book launch ceremony.
作家本人會在她的新書發表會上現身。
The astronauts were strapped in before the launch.
太空人在火箭發射前繫好安全帶。
We cannot make a final decision until the boss has evaluated the situation.
直到老闆評估了這個情況後,我們才能做最後的決定。
We cannot make a final decision until the boss has sized up the situation.
直到老闆評估了這個情況後,我們才能做最後的決定。
We cannot make a final decision until the boss has assessed the situation.
直到老闆評估了這個情況後,我們才能做最後的決定。
We cannot make a final decision until the boss has appraised the situation.
直到老闆評估了這個情況後,我們才能做最後的決定。
Since the check lacked endorsement, the bank couldn’t cash it.
由於這張支票沒有簽名,所以銀行無法兌現。
Some people think celebrities shouldn t make money from endorsements of products they don ’t even use.
有些人認為名人不該代言他們自己也沒用過的產品來賺錢。
The project was still waiting for endorsement from the government, and it could not proceed until then.
這份計畫仍在等待政府的許可,獲准後才可以繼續進行。
Bees were buzzing around the flowers in the garden.
蜜蜂在花園裡嗡嗡地圍繞著花叢飛。
Reporters were buzzing around at the crime scene, trying to get more information about the case.
記者在犯罪現場忙進忙出,試圖得到更多該案的消息。
Steve pulled the car over when he heard something buzzing in the engine.
史提夫聽見引擎發出怪聲後,便把車子開到路邊停下來。
I had a bad sleep last night because of the buzz of mosquitoes.
我昨晚因為蚊子的嗡嗡聲睡得很不好。
Give me a buzz if you need help.
你若需要幫忙就打電話給我。
Our marketing team is trying to generate a ''buzz.''
我們的行銷團隊正試圖要製造『話題』。
We are committed to this strategy, and there's no turning back now!
我們要致力於這項策略,現在已經無路可退了!
