這類電子郵件的目的是向對方索取產品資料,因此可以用 "We are considering switching suppliers, so we are now in the market for variouscomponents."(本公司正在考慮更換供應商,所以現正有意購買各種不同的零件。)之類的說法來讓對方了解索取的動機。 寫作時使用主動語態可以讓內容更生動,更具個人化,且更加有趣。避免使用被動語態。
Sentence Patterns 本篇商務寫作句型
我來信詢問⋯
I'm writing to inquire about...
e.g. I'm writing to inquire about your products. (我來信詢問貴公司的產品。)
我想請求獲得⋯⋯的相關資訊。
I'd like to request some information about /on...
e.g. I'd like to request some information on your cell phones. (我想請求獲得貴公司手機產品的相關資訊。)
你可否寄一份⋯⋯的型錄給我?
Could you send me a catalog / catalogue of...?
e.g. Could you send me a catalog of your computer accessories? (你可否寄一份電腦配件的型錄給我?)
你有⋯⋯的小冊子嗎?
Do you have any brochures of...?
e.g. Do you have any brochures of your power tools? (你們有電動工具的小冊子嗎?)
如果您能⋯⋯我將不勝感激。
I would be grateful if you could...
e.g. I would be grateful if you could e-mail me details about the wireless keyboards. (如果您能寄給我無線鍵盤的細部資料,我將不勝感激。)
I would appreciate it if you could...
e.g. I would appreciate it if you could send me the information I requested. (如果您能寄發我所要求的資訊,我將不勝感激。)
本公司有意購買⋯
We are in the market for...
e.g. We are in the market for a new factory to manufacture our products. (本公司有意購買新廠房,以大量製造產品。)
本公司正在考慮購買⋯
We are considering buying...
e.g. We are considering buying some new office equipment. (我們正在考慮購買一些新的辦公室設備。)
我們期待收到⋯
We look forward to receiving...
e.g. I look forward to receiving the information about your goods. (我期待收到關於貴公司貨物的資訊。)
我們熱切期待收到您對於⋯⋯的答覆。
We eagerly await your replyregarding...
e.g. We eagerly await your replyregarding the automotive parts. (我們熱切期待收到您對於汽車零件的答覆。)