



1 道歉的說法
(It’s) My bad / fault / mistake. 我的錯。
(I’m) Sorry. (我)很抱歉。
I’m sorry about sth. 我為……感到抱歉。
= I ’m sorry for + N/V-ing
= I ’m sorry + that 子句
I apologize for + N/V-ing 我為……感到抱歉
I apologize to sb. 我向某人道歉。
I owe sb an apology. 我向某人道歉。
I’m sorry about the mess.
= I ’m sorry for making a mess here.
= I ’m sorry that I made a mess here.
對不起,我把這裡弄得亂七八糟。
I apologize for making a mess here.
對不起,我把這裡弄得亂七八糟。
2 回應道歉的說法
f下列幾種說法,中文均譯為「沒關係」 It’s / That’s OK.
It’s / That’s all right.
It / That doesn’t matter.
No worries.
Never mind.
Apology accepted.
Notes
本段會話中的“ Apology accepted.(”我原諒你。 / 我接受你的道歉。)原應為“ Your apology is accepted by me.”(你的道歉被我接受了。)不過如此一來,整句話變得過於冗長,故外國人常以“ Apology accepted.” 簡答之。
1 「你還好嗎?」可以怎麼說 :
Are you OK?
Are you fine?
Are you all right?
2 「有點痛而已。」可以怎麼說 :
It only hurts a little.
It only hurts a bit.
It only hurts a little bit.

Choose the correct word(s) to complete each sentence.
解答 1 sorry 2 hurt 3 Apology 4 little 5 worries
The store around the corner sells fine jewelry.
街角那家店販售高級珠寶。
I don’t want to work on such a fine day.
我不想在天氣這麼好的日子裡工作。
There is a fine line between love and hate.
愛與恨只有一線之隔。
Bill got a NT$6,000 fine for speeding.
比爾因超速被罰款新臺幣 6,000 元。
Bill was fined NT$6,000 for speeding.
比爾因超速被罰款新臺幣 6,000 元。
Cassandra did fine on the exam.
卡珊卓考試考得很好。
No one was at fault in the accident.
這次的意外誰都沒有錯。
Laziness is definitely Ray’s biggest fault.
懶惰肯定是雷最大的缺點。
I don’t like Owen because he tends to find fault with everything I do.
我不喜歡歐文,因為他總是對我做的每件事吹毛求疵。
It’s hard to fault Oliver’s performance.
要從奧利佛的表現中挑毛病很難。
The room is a mess. Clean up before you go.
房間亂七八糟。你先整理好再出門。
Our two-year-old boy is a real “explorer;” he makes a mess of the house several times a day.
我們家的兩歲小子真是個『探險家』,一天會把屋子搞亂好幾次。
I spent a lot of time preparing a party for you. I hope you won’t mess it up.
我花了很多時間為你準備這個派對。希望你不要把它搞砸了。
Stop messing around, John. We need to get back to work.
不要在一旁鬧了,約翰。我們得繼續工作。
We should take care of the matter now.
我們現在就應處理這件事情。
What's the matter with Leo?
里歐發生什麼麻煩了嗎?
What’s the problem with Leo?
里歐發生什麼麻煩了嗎?
What’s wrong with Leo?
里歐發生什麼麻煩了嗎?
Belle isn't my girlfriend. As a matter of fact, she is my wife.
貝兒不是我女朋友。事實上,她是我老婆。
It doesn't matter when he'll come.
他何時來並不重要。
Please accept my apologies for keeping you waiting so long.
讓您等候那麼久,請接受我的道歉。
You’re so impolite. You should make an apology to the teacher.
你太沒禮貌了。你應該要向老師道歉。
Many people got hurt in the accident.
這次意外有很多人受傷。
I want a little sugar, please.
請給我一點糖。
I feel a little bit tired. I think I should go to bed now.
我有點累。我想我該上床睡覺了。
I was a little bit annoyed at what Ken said.
我對肯說的話感到有點惱怒。
Nancy felt sorry about forgetting Bob's birthday.
南希很抱歉忘了鮑伯的生日。
恭喜答對獲得 熊贈點 1點
