討價還價是一個非常重要的技巧,有時候可以幫助我們用更好的價格和優惠買到喜歡的東西,但也不一定每個場所都適合殺價。
喊價喊得過於強硬反而會冒犯到對方,保持禮貌並展現出真誠才有機會!
帶你認識幾個 英文「殺價」實用句,出國旅遊時,能殺的就盡情給他殺下去~~
#詢問價格
#對價格的回答
#討價還價
*toss in sth for free 附帶贈送某物
knock… off the price 減去…金額
e.g. I will buy this vase if you knock $20 off the original price.
(如果你能把這隻花瓶的原價少算20美元,我就會買了。)
knock off 下班
e.g. If I get this report finished, I’ll knock off early.
(如果完成這個報告,我就會早點下班。)
knock if off 停止做;住口
e.g. Johnson asked us to knock if off.
(喬森要我們暫停一會。)
e.g. Knock it off, kids – I’m trying to work here!
(孩子們,別吵吧 – 我設法在這兒工作呢!)
knock sb’s socks off 令人刮目相看,令人感到吃驚
e.g. Daisy’s singing and dancing at the performance knocked my socks off.
(黛西的歌舞表演讓我刮目相看。)
knockoff n.假貨,仿製品
e.g. This watch is a cheap knockoff.
(這只手錶是便宜的假貨。)
Candy still prefers to pay in cash.
坎蒂仍然喜歡付現。
If I get this report finished, I'll knock off early.
如果完成這個報告,我就會早點下班。
Why don't we call it quits here and knock off for lunch?
我們何不到此先停下手邊的事去吃頓午飯呢?
The art gallery features contemporary paintings and sculptures on display.
那間藝廊主要展出現代畫作和雕塑。