



有時候為了更有效率地處理各項事務,公司決定以投票表決的機制,確保每位成員的聲音都能被充分聽取,也確保公司的決策過程公正、透明、民主。投票表決也是合作共事的一部分,藉由每位成員的參與,能夠更有效地達成共同的目標,也確保了重大決策得到廣泛的參與和支持。


Let’s put it to a vote. 我們來投票表決吧。
We should take a vote on this matter. 我們應該對這件事進行投票表決。
I’d like to propose a vote. 我提議投票。
Everyone has to agree to the proposal before it comes into effect.
該提案開始實施前需要徵求每個人的同意。come into effect 生效,開始實施
In the absence of objections, we welcome you as the newest member of the board.
因為無人提出異議,我們歡迎你成為董事會的最新成員。objection [əbˋdʒɛkʃən] n. 反對,異議
Supporters of the proposal say aye. 支持提案者請說贊成。 aye [aɪ] adv. 贊成(用於表決時)
I want to thank the board for their votes of confidence.
我想感謝董事會投信任票。a vote of confidence 信任票
He was elected by a handsome / a narrow majority.
他以絕對票數/ 以微弱的票數差距當選。handsome [ˋhænsəm] a. 數量大的
The majority was in favor of that proposal. 大多數人贊同那個提案。
The Board of Directors has approved the decision unanimously.
董事會一致批准了該項決定。unanimously [jʊˋnænəməslɪ] adv. 一致同意地
This motion was carried unanimously. / The motion was carried by 12 votes to 5.
這項動議獲得一致通過。/ 這項動議以 12 票對 5 票獲得通過。carry [ˋkærɪ] v. (以票數多出) 獲得通過
We voted Mr. Wilson our mayor.
我們票選魏爾遜先生當我們的市長。
Who did you vote for in the last legislative election?
上次的立委選舉你投票給誰?
All the villagers voted against the construction of the nuclear power plant.
所有村民一致投票反對興建核電廠。
We’ll take a vote on this issue.
我們將針對這個議題投票表決。
We have confidence in the new product.
我們對這項新產品有信心。
According to the report, many consumers have lost confidence in online shopping.
根據這項報告,許多消費者已對線上購物失去信心。
This is in the strictest confidence.
這事切勿外傳。
My teacher gave me the confidence to try new things.
我的老師給了我自信心去嘗試新事物。
We need more boards to build the bookshelf.
我們需要更多木板來做這個書架。
Every decision is made by the school board.
每一項決策都由學校董事會決定。
Does the price include room and board?
這價錢包含膳宿在內嗎?
All passengers must board the plane at Gate 77.
所有旅客一律必須於 77 號門登機。
An announcement told passengers it was time to board.
廣播通知乘客現在該登機了。
Can you help me carry this bag to my house?
你能幫我把這個袋子提到我家裡去嗎?
If you carry on eating like that, you’re going to gain a lot of weight.
如果你照那樣繼續吃下去,會變胖很多。
To carry out the plan, we need at least another $50,000.
為了要執行這個計畫,我們至少需要再追加 5 萬美元。
Please write your contact information in themargin.
請把你的聯絡資料寫在紙邊空白處。
The refugee camp lies at the margins of the city.
難民營在該市的邊緣地帶。
The company tried to increase their profit margin by using poor-quality materials.
這間公司試圖使用低品質的物料來增加淨利率。
The lucky boy escaped the car accident by a narrow margin.
這個幸運的男孩勉強逃過了車禍。
Let’s put it to a vote.
我們來投票表決吧。
We’ll take a vote on this issue.
我們將針對這個議題投票表決。
The new traffic law came into effect on the first of January.
該條新交通法規於元月一日正式生效。
In the absence of evidence, we couldn’t prove the man’s guilty.
我們缺乏證據,無法證明該男子有罪。
I'm in favor of taking a break before we start working again.
我贊成在我們重新開始工作之前先休息一下。
The lucky boy escaped the car accident by a narrow margin.
這個幸運的男孩勉強逃過了車禍。
