



在會議中持有不同意見是很正常的現象。可能因其背景、經驗和專業領域而對同一個問題有不同的看法。
當然不同的與會者可能擁有不同的資訊來源和背景知識,這也可能導致對於同一問題的評估有所不同。
而保持開放的心態和建設性的溝通去接納不同意見,有助於團隊的發展和問題的解決喔!


I agree with you 100 percent. 我百分之百地同意你的看法。
I couldn’t agree with you more. 我完全同意你的看法。
Great minds think alike. 英雄所見略同。
You have a point there. 你說得有道理。
I’m afraid I disagree. 恐怕我不同意。
Let’s agree to disagree. 讓我們求同存異。
That’s not always true. 那並不總是對的。
You just took the words right out of my mouth.
你剛才說出了我正要說的話。
We are on the same page / wavelength. 我們意見一致。 be on the same page / wavelength 意見一致。
wavelength [ˋwev͵lɛŋθ] n. (無線電的)波長
Point taken. Let’s drop the subject.
好吧,算你有理。我們拋開這個話題吧。point taken (接受相反的意見) 好吧,算你有理!
We see eye to eye on this. 我們在這一點上意見一致。
There’s not an iota of truth in what he said. 他說的話一點真實性都沒有。 iota [aɪˋotə] n. 一丁點
an iota of truth 一絲真實性
Stock prices fell due to rumors of a company merger.
因為公司合併的傳聞甚囂塵上,股價便下跌了。
I’m sorry, but we no longer have that book in stock.
很抱歉,那本書我們現在沒有貨。
We have a huge stock of quality sportswear on sale.
我們庫存了許多質料不錯的運動休閒服來賣。
We have a good stock of snacks in the cupboard― please help yourself.
我們的櫥櫃裡儲備了很多零食 ⸺ 請自取。
This shop stocks a wide range of outdoor equipment.
這家店備有多種的戶外用品。
There’s a typhoon coming, so we should stock up on bottled water.
颱風要來了,所以我們要多囤積些瓶裝水。
I live next to the bank opposite the train station.
我住在火車站對面的銀行旁邊。
Everyone says that Jane is a nice girl, but I hold the opposite view.
每個人都說珍是好女孩,不過我卻持相反的看法。
I didn't mean to hurt you ― quite the opposite. I was trying to help you.
我並非故意要傷害你 ── 事實正好相反。我一直想幫你。
Ted finally told the woman sitting opposite to put out her cigarette.
泰德最後要坐在對面的女子把菸熄掉。
Emily's calm personality is the complete opposite of Jack's energy.
艾蜜莉冷靜的個性正好與傑克的活力完全相反。
If you disagree with me, please tell me.
如果你不同意我的話,請告訴我。
I couldn't agree with you more.
我完全同意你的看法。
Let's see if we're on the same page.
我們來看看是否達成了共識。
I hope we are on the same page about who should lead the project.
針對該由誰來領導這項計畫,我希望我們的看法一致。
Point taken. Let's drop the subject.
好吧,算你有理。我們拋開這個話題吧。
I'm not sure we see eye to eye on this. Let me explain why.
我不確定我們在這個問題上意見一致。讓我解釋一下原因。
That's his side of the story. To tell you the truth, I don't buy it.
那是他那方的說法。老實說,我不太相信。
I side with you on this.
這件事我支持你。
In conclusion, Tom is a man you can count on.
總之,湯姆是個你可信賴的人。
