




1 schedule n. 行程表;進度表;時刻表
a tight schedule 忙碌的行程
on schedule 按照進度
behind schedule 進度落後
ahead of schedule 進度超前
a bus / train schedule 公車 / 火車時刻表
= a bus / train timetable
2 land vi.(搭機、船等)抵達;(飛機)降落
take off (飛機)起飛
We will land at Sydney Airport at 7 a.m. local time.
我們將於當地時間早上七點飛抵雪梨機場。
The plane landed / took off on schedule.
該班飛機按行程計畫降落 / 起飛。
3 airport n. 機場
4 noon n. 中午,正午
= midday
5 serve vt. 供應(餐點)
serve breakfast / lunch / dinner 供應早餐 / 午餐 / 晚餐
The waiter will serve your food in a few minutes.
幾分鐘後就會有服務生過來為您上菜。
6 get lunch 吃午餐
表 「吃午餐」,動詞 「吃」 除了可以使用 get 之外,亦可用 have 或 grab,不過grab 較有因時間緊湊所以匆匆找東西來吃之意。
have lunch 吃午餐
grab lunch 趕緊隨便吃個午餐
實用詞句 Useful Expressions
1 表示「(開車)載某人」的說法
pick sb up (開車)載某人
Will your boyfriend pick you up today?
你男友今天會來接你嗎?
I'm afraid Leo is busy serving the customers right now. Can I take a message?
恐怕李歐現在正忙著服務客人。我可以幫您留言嗎?
A waitress will serve your food in just a few minutes.
過幾分鐘就會有女服務生過來為您上菜了。
You sprinkle some sesame on it, and I'll serve.
你在上面灑點芝麻,我來上菜。
It’s cool in September in Korea.
韓國 9 月的天氣很涼爽。
The clerk stayed cool even when the woman yelled at him.
即使那個女人衝著他咆哮,那名店員仍然保持冷靜。
Wow! That shirt is really cool. Where did you get it?
哇塞!那件襯衫真酷。你在哪兒買的?
Diana had an argument with her husband and went for a walk to cool down.
黛安娜和先生吵架,因此去散步讓自己冷靜下來。
Mira always tries to keep her cool when facing difficulties.
米拉面對困難時,總是試著保持冷靜。
Lily had to pick up her kids at 4 p.m.
莉莉下午 4 點得去接她的孩子。
