



還記得兩年前常春藤的「單字挑戰賽」嗎?因為太多人敲碗多益版,今年我們升級回歸!
\\ 考多益前,這 30 個考生最常失分的關鍵單字,你都掌握了嗎?//
【適用對象】:數位訂閱制訂戶。
![]() |
【參加步驟】:▼ 點擊文章下方 收藏全部 收進「我收藏的單字頁」,完成 LINE 綁定(看步驟)即可收到複習通知,每天練習5分鐘,7天輕鬆記熟,考場不再慌張!
| evolve | sensation | intense |
| potential | access | property |
| appreciate | phenomenon | eventually |
| counterpart | recognize | landscape |
| facilitate | reveal | emerge |
| emit | impact | benefit |
| eliminate | adapt | depression |
| boost | approximately | absorb |
| version | practical | anxiety |
| substance | prominent | celebrity |
依 2022/10~2025/10 收藏量+錯題率交叉彙整。
這些單字,你都學會了嗎?
接下來可以看看這篇多益攻略,相信一定對準備多益的你有幫助!

The artist's idea for the masterpiece evolved from a casual conversation with a neighbor.
這名藝術家對這傑作的構想是從他和鄰居一段隨興的對話演變來的。
Through months of teamwork, our idea finally evolved into a feasible plan.
藉由數個月的團隊合作,我們的想法終於化為可行的計畫。
Our understanding of technology continues to evolve as new innovations emerge.
隨著創新技術的出現,我們對科技的理解持續演變。
The only means of access to the building is along a muddy track.
沿著一條泥濘小路是到那棟大樓的唯一途徑。
Students in this school have easy access to the lab.
該校的學生可隨時使用實驗室。
You need a card to access the building at night.
晚上時,你需要用一張卡來進入那棟建築。
Every time I access this file, my computer crashes.
每當我要讀取這個檔案時,我的電腦就會當機。
I really appreciate this opportunity to speak to you.
我很感激能有機會跟諸位說幾句話。
I really appreciate having this opportunity to speak
to you.
我很感激能有機會跟諸位說幾句話。
I really appreciate your help.
我很感激你的幫忙。
I’m thankful for your help.
我很感激你的幫忙。
I’m grateful for your help.
我很感激你的幫忙。
John’s abilities were not fully appreciated by his
employer.
約翰的能力並未受到僱主充分賞識。
The US dollar keeps depreciating, while the Euro
keeps appreciating.
美元持續貶值,而歐元則持續升值。
It’s hard for me to adapt myself to city life.
我很不適應都市生活。
It’s hard for me to get accustomed to city life.
我很不適應都市生活。
It’s hard for me to adjust to city life.
我很不適應都市生活。
It took the new employee about a month to adapt to the new environment.
這名新進員工花了一個月左右的時間去適應新環境。
The blockbuster movie was adapted from an original novel.
這部賣座鉅片改編自一本原創小說。
After losing my job, I experienced feelings of depression.
失業後,我感到消沉。
Steve has been suffering from depression since his wife passed away.
自從太太過世後,史蒂夫便飽受憂鬱症的折磨。
Many businesses failed to live through the Great Depression of the 1930s.
許多企業未能捱過 30 年代的經濟大蕭條時期。
Beating thousands of competitors and getting this job boosted Lauren’s confidence a lot.
打敗上千名對手爭取到這份工作讓蘿倫的自信大增。
The President-elect gave these businessmen a boost in saying that he would devote himself to raising the economic growth.
總統當選人說他會致力於提升經濟成長,讓這些商人信心大增。
The warm spring rain helped to boost the growth of crops. 溫暖的春雨有助於促進作物的生長。
Sponges are used to absorb liquids.
海綿可用來吸收液體。
I couldn’t absorb everything I read.
所有讀過的東西我並非都能理解。
I was so absorbed in my work that I didn’t hear you calling me.
我太投入工作,因此沒聽到你在叫我。
I was so buried in my work that I didn’t hear you calling me.
我太投入工作,因此沒聽到你在叫我。
恭喜答對獲得 熊贈點 1點
