文化之窗 | 本集 精彩教學影片(講解老師:Bruce & Antony老師)
In most stories that include tanuki, they are friendly creatures that simply enjoy having a good time. Some tanuki prefer to live as humans rather than be in their natural form. There are stories of tanuki being discovered when they get too comfortable in their disguise, and their fluffy tail peeks out from their clothing.
Although they may make fun of humans, they are usually helpful to those who are kind to them. Sometimes they even bring people great wealth. One of the strangest features of the tanuki is the two large golden bags they carry between their legs. In addition to being symbols of money and good luck, these two bags can be transformed to serve as various tools. Some stories and art of the tanuki suggest that these bags can be stretched out into fishing nets, cushions, boats, blankets, or even weapons.
We enjoyed the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon.
我們欣賞著大峽谷的自然美景。
It’s natural for you to feel upset in this situation.
你在這種情況下會感到不開心是很自然的。
Try to relax and be natural. Grandma doesn’t know the truth yet.
試著放鬆一點並保持自然。奶奶還不知道真相。
The actor has a natural way of speaking on stage.
這位演員在臺上的說話方式自然不做作。
According to the news, the pop singer’s personal wealth is about US$80 million.
據報導,這流行歌手的個人財富約為 8 千萬美元。
The writer likes to travel because he believes it can provide him with a wealth of material for his writing.
這位作家喜歡旅行,因為他相信旅行可提供他很多寫作的素材。
Peter has decided to go on a journey to southern Taiwan next month.
彼得已決定下個月到南臺灣旅遊。
I journeyed to Japan last summer and had a fantastic time there.
去年夏天我到日本旅遊,在那兒我玩得很愉快。
I went on a journey to Japan last summer and had a fantastic time there.
去年夏天我到日本旅遊,在那兒我玩得很愉快。
I went on a trip to Japan last summer and had a fantastic time there.
去年夏天我到日本旅遊,在那兒我玩得很愉快。
I took a trip to Japan last summer and had a great time there.
去年夏天我到日本旅遊,在那兒我玩得很愉快。
I traveled to Japan last summer and had a wonderful time there.
去年夏天我到日本旅遊,在那兒我玩得很愉快。
Don’t make fun of John. He is so embarrassed.
不要取笑約翰。他很尷尬。
My mother's antique table dates back to the early 1800s.
我老媽的古董桌可追溯至十九世紀初。
According to scientists, these fossils date back to 2000 BCE.
根據科學家的說法,這些化石可追溯至公元前兩千年。
It's important to keep an eye out for road signs when you're driving.
開車時留意道路標誌是很重要的。
The cat stretched out its legs and yawned lazily.
猫咪伸長了腿並慵懶地打了個哈欠。