觀光英語 |本集 精彩教學影片(講解老師:Stephen & Minnie 老師)
G: Gina S: Steven
Gina and Steven are sitting in a coffee shop and trying to cool off from the sweltering weather.
G: Phew. It’s scorching hot out there! I can hardly handle the heat anymore.
S: Tell me about it! Luckily, we found this coffee shop where we can have a cool drink and enjoy the air conditioning.
G: Yeah, but we should think about some other ways to beat this heat so that we can keep enjoying our trip.
S: For sure. Since we lose so much moisture from sweating, staying hydrated is key. That’s why I always carry this water bottle with me wherever I go.
Light came into the room.
光線照進房裡。
Turn off the light before you leave the room.
離開房間前把燈關掉。
The box isn't heavy; it's light.
這箱子不重,很輕。
My favorite color is light blue.
我最喜歡的顏色是淺藍色。
When you go sightseeing, you should wear light and comfortable shoes.
觀光時應穿著輕便、舒服的鞋子。
I'll light some candles to make it more romantic.
我會點一些蠟燭來讓氣氛更加浪漫。
Fireworks lit up the night sky over the city.
煙火照亮了該座城市的夜空。
Pete thinks it is best to always travel light.
彼特覺得輕便旅行始終是最好的方式。
Jack wears light clothing when he goes hiking in summer.
傑克夏天健行時會穿輕薄的衣服。
The mirror reflects sunlight.
鏡子會反射陽光。
The polls have reflected that welfare is the top issue with voters.
這些民調反應出福利制度才是選民關注的首要議題。
We took a moment to reflect on what we were about to do.
我們花了片刻時間思考我們要怎麼做。
People's actions often reflect their inner thoughts.
人們的行動往往反映出他們內心的想法。
We took a rest in the shade of a large tree.
我們在一棵大樹的樹蔭下休息。
I pulled down the shades and went to bed.
我拉下卷簾便睡覺去了。
The tall trees shade the garden.
高大的樹將花園遮蔭了起來。
The dusk shaded into night while I was driving home.
我開車回家時,不知不覺暮色已轉為黑夜。
Monica's beauty and confidence put other contestants in the shade.
莫妮卡的美貌和自信使其他參賽者相形失色。
Kate pulled down the window shade to block the bright lights.
凱特拉下窗戶的遮板遮擋亮光。
The leaves show various shades of yellow and orange in autumn. 秋天時,樹葉展現出各種黃色和橘色的色調。
Albert had a drink in the shade near the park.
亞伯特在公園旁的陰涼處喝飲料。
We weren't sure what to eat for dinner. In the end, we went to a Thai restaurant.
我們不確定晚餐要吃什麼。最後,我們去了一間泰式餐廳。
We need to make the most of this beautiful day and take more photos.
我們必須好好把握今天的好天氣並多拍一點照片。