深入臺灣 |本集 精彩教學影片(講解老師:Stephen & Antony 老師)
影片可開啟字幕:字幕由 AI 生成可能有誤,僅供讀者參考學習使用
Why Korean tourists are crazy about Taiwan
“Taiwan Sensibility” is a term used to describe the warm, gentle feeling many tourists experience when visiting Taiwan. It is a mix of old and new, calm and excitement, and something both familiar and different. This special atmosphere grows out of the island’s history, culture, and way of life. It can be felt in its narrow alleys, the smiles of friendly locals, and the slow pace of daily routines.
Whatever happens, you must stay calm.
無論發生什麼事,你一定要保持鎮定。
The policeman tried to calm the angry crowd.
那名員警試圖要使憤怒的群眾鎮定下來。
Calm down, honey. There’s no need to worry.
親愛的,冷靜下來。沒什麼好擔心的。
It’s just the calm before the storm. You’d better be prepared.
這只是暴風雨前的寧靜。你最好有心理準備。
The confused old man wandered through the streets, unsure of where he was.
這位困惑的老先生在街頭遊蕩,不知自己身在何處。
The runaway girl wandered along the street, looking in the shop windows.
這個蹺家的女孩在街上閒逛,瀏覽商店的櫥窗。
Nick likes to go for a wander around the park during his lunch break.
尼克喜歡在他午休期間到公園附近閒逛。
Aim at the target before you shoot.
瞄準好了再射擊。
In the movie, the bad guy was shot to death.
電影中這個壞蛋被射殺身亡。
The director said we would start shooting in a minute.
導演說我們馬上會開始拍攝。
That movie studio is currently shooting a movie in my hometown.
那家製片廠現在正在我的老家拍電影。
Karen was happy to see new green shoots in her garden.
凱倫很高興在她花園裡看到了新的綠芽。
First impressions are often lasting impressions.
第一印象通常會持續很久。
What’s your impression of Penny’s new boyfriend?
你對潘妮的新男友印象如何?
After talking to the principal, I was left with the impression that it was a very good school.
和校長談過話後,我印象覺得這是一所很好的學校。
Kent made a bad impression on Nelly’s parents because he brought her home too late.
肯特給娜莉的父母留了壞印象,因為他太晚送她回家。
I have the impression that you’re not happy.
我覺得你並不快樂。
I was under the impression that Emma was marrying Robert.
我還以為艾瑪要嫁給羅伯特。
The kids left the impression of their hands in the wet cement.
這群小鬼在未乾的水泥上留下手印。
The satellite is fixed at a point just outside the Earth’s atmosphere.
那枚衛星被安置在地球大氣層外的某個定點上。
Mildew easily forms in my room because of the damp atmosphere.
因為空氣很潮溼,我的房間很容易長黴。
I like the warm and pleasant atmosphere in that coffee shop.
我喜歡那家咖啡廳溫暖又愉快的氣氛。
Duncan likes the fast pace of life in the city.
鄧肯喜歡城市快的生活步調。
Reading newspapers enables you to keep pace with the times.
閱讀報紙能使你跟上時代的步伐。
Dad paced the floor as he waited for my sister to give birth to his first grandchild.
老爸在等候老姊生下他頭一個金孫時,一直在地板上來回踱步。
The lullaby reminds me of my childhood.
這首搖籃曲使我想起我的童年。
The teacher's first class left a strong impression on the students.
這名老師的第一堂課給學生們留下深刻的印象。