克漏字 | 無挖空完整文章(請點我)
If you ever travel to the US, you might notice a specific logo on the sign of some medical organizations: a pole with two snakes winding around it and a pair of wings at the top. Since the 19th century, this winged staff __1__ on countless medical buildings across the US. However, its meaning and origins have long been debated.
The application of the new data led to the success of the mission.
這些新資訊的運用使得任務順利達成。
It seems that this information has no practical application.
這項訊息似乎沒有實際效用。
Could you tell me how to fill out this application (form) for admission to that university?
你可以告訴我怎麼填寫那所大學的入學申請表格嗎?
This glue has many applications in both construction and home repair. 這種膠水在建築和居家修繕上用途多多。
Though Mr. Bagnell was once a professional TV comedian, he is now a politician in California.
巴格諾先生曾是職業的電視諧星,不過現在卻成了加州的政治人物。
I'm a professional. It won't take me long to fix your computer.
我是專家。修理你的電腦我兩三下就搞定了。
Abby received professional advice before starting her business.
艾比在創業前獲得了專業的建議。
The mirror reflects sunlight.
鏡子會反射陽光。
The polls have reflected that welfare is the top issue with voters.
這些民調反應出福利制度才是選民關注的首要議題。
We took a moment to reflect on what we were about to do.
我們花了片刻時間思考我們要怎麼做。
People's actions often reflect their inner thoughts.
人們的行動往往反映出他們內心的想法。
I swapped my bicycle for a guitar with my friend.
我用我的腳踏車和朋友換了一把吉他。
I’m finished with this magazine. If you’re done with yours, can we swap?
我已經看完這本雜誌了。如果你看完了你的,我們可以交換嗎?
Let’s do a swap. I give you this dress and you give me that bag.
我們做個交換吧。我給妳這件洋裝,妳給我那個包包。
All the things you see here belong to me.
你在這兒所看到的東西都屬於我。
Our teacher sometimes confuses John with Lee.
我們老師有時會把約翰當作是李。
The new student confused the library with the science building.
那位新生把圖書館和科工大樓搞混了。
Mother separated the good eggs from the bad ones.
母親把好蛋和壞蛋區分開來。