人物傳記 |本集 精彩教學影片(講解老師:Bruce & Antony 老師)
A gymnast with a big heart
Born in Uzbekistan in 1975, Oksana Chusovitina grew up with her older brother and two sisters. As the youngest child, Chusovitina was very active. She climbed onto roofs, went down into basements, and played with friends. Perhaps that is why she shows no fear when she flies through the air as a gymnast.
Sam got down on his knees and begged for forgiveness.
山姆跪下來請求原諒。
The thief begged me to forgive him for stealing my bike.
那個賊偷了我的腳踏車,懇求我原諒他。
A homeless man is begging for food in front of the church.
一個流浪漢在教堂前乞討食物。
The once successful businessman now begs food from strangers.
那曾經成功的商人現在向陌生人乞討食物。
This building has a value of more than 20 million NT dollars.
這棟建築物價值超過 2,000 萬新臺幣。
Gordon wondered why such a high value was placed on the artwork.
戈登想知道為什麼這藝術品會如此受到重視。
I believe this book will be of great value to both teachers and students.
我相信這本書對老師和學生都很重要。
Herman later learned that his values were different
from his girlfriend’s.
赫曼後來瞭解到,他的價值觀和他女友的價值觀並不同。
I value / treasure our friendship.
我很珍惜我們的友誼。
Our car stalled as we were driving through the tunnel.
我們開車經過隧道時,車子拋錨了。
Tom got that job through his father.
湯姆透過他父親得到那份工作。
Those people sang and danced through the night.
那些人徹夜歌舞狂歡。
For a long time, the artist wandered all through the world.
有很長一段時間,那位藝術家在世界各地流浪。
Could you put me through to Andy?
可以幫我把電話轉接給安迪嗎?
I’ll call you back right after I’m through with my work.
我做完工作後馬上回電給你。
I’m looking for a babysitter to take care of my son.
我正在找一位保姆來照顧我兒子。
Sit back and relax. The itinerary has been taken care of.
放輕鬆休息吧。行程路線都處理妥當了。
We need to see this project through before we even think about a new one.
在考慮新專案前,我們得先把手上這個專案完成。
The thief begged me to forgive him for stealing my bike.
那個賊偷了我的腳踏車,懇求我原諒他。