休閒小站 |本集 精彩教學影片(講解老師:Stephen & Minnie 老師)
Being around cute animals can offer many health benefits. Studies show that spending time in the company of our furry friends helps us relax, reduce stress, and feel less lonely. However, many people can’t keep cats, dogs, or other animals in their homes for various reasons. In many cases, people simply don’t have the time or space to raise one. Thankfully, there is a solution—animal cafés, a growing trend that came from Taiwan.
My trip to the US was a benefit of my job.
我的美國之旅是工作上的一項福利。
The doctor said a long rest would benefit the patient.
醫生說長時間休息將會有益於該病患。
Everyone will benefit from the new road.
那條新路會造福每個人。
Reading every day brings great benefits to students.
每天閱讀會對學生帶來很大的益處。
The solution to the conflict between the two nations has yet to be found.
該兩國間衝突的解決之道仍有待探求。
The solutions to the puzzles are at the back of the
book.
這些謎語的答案在書的最後面。
The answers to the puzzles are at the back of the book.
這些謎語的答案在書的最後面。
Whenever I have a sore throat, my mom asks me to clean my throat with a salt solution.
每當我喉嚨痛時,我媽都要我用鹽水清潔我的喉嚨。
The pan comes with some nice extras, such as these mugs.
平底鍋有附一些不錯的加購品,比如這些杯子。
We need an extra two hours to complete the work.
我們需要額外 2 個小時才能完成這工作。
The restaurant charges extra if we bring our own drinks.
如果我們自己帶飲料,那家餐廳會額外收費。
The mistake was ignored and later developed into a major problem.
這錯誤被忽略,後來就演變成一個大問題。
In this class, you can develop your writing skills.
在這門課裡,你可以提高寫作技巧。
I have some film I would like to have developed today.
我今天有一些底片想要沖洗。
Gary tried to develop good habits, such as exercising every day.
蓋瑞試著培養好習慣,例如每天運動。
Charlie can study and work at the same time.
查理可以同時邊讀書邊工作。
You should take responsibility for what you’ve done.
你應該對自己做過的事負責。