觀光英語 |本集 精彩教學影片(講解老師:Stevie & Betty 老師)
影片可開啟字幕:字幕由 AI 生成可能有誤,僅供讀者參考學習使用
L: Leo T: Tina
Nathan is talking to Grace at a local café about her upcoming trip.
When Tina and Leo realize that summer vacation is nearing its end, they decide to take a last-minute trip.
T: You know what? Summer vacation is almost over.
L: Yeah, it went by so fast. I wish we had traveled more.
T: Maybe we still can.
L: You mean taking a last-minute trip?
T: That’s right. Sometimes you can get a good deal if you plan close to your travel date.
David’s father deals in used cars.
大衛的父親從事中古車買賣。
This week, I have a lot of work to deal with.
這個星期我有很多工作要處理。
We shook hands after the deal was done.
交易完成後我們握了握手。
William lost a great deal of money buying lottery tickets.
威廉買彩券損失了很多錢。
The flight is scheduled to leave at 1:30 p.m.
這班機預定下午 1 點半起飛。
The flight attendant is so pretty and friendly.
那位空服員人好漂亮又好親切。
The flight crew boarded the plane before the passengers.
機組人員比乘客先登機。
As soon as the security alarm went off, the bank robber took flight.
安全警報一響,銀行劫匪就逃走了。
My schedule is flexible. In other words, we can meet any time you like.
我的時程很彈性。換句話說,我們可以在任何時間見面。
Leather was chosen because it is strong and flexible.
選擇皮革的原因是它很堅固也有彈性。
Mia watched the goose bend its flexible neck to clean its feathers.
米雅看到那隻鵝彎起靈活的脖子清理羽毛。
The man went there for a specific purpose.
那名男子到那兒去是有特定的目的。
This problem is specific to big cities.
這個問題是大城市所特有的。
This problem is unique to big cities.
這個問題是大城市所特有的。
Please be more specific about what you want.
你要什麼請說明確一點。
As time went by and I grew up, I learned to make decisions by myself.
隨著時間流逝我長大了,我學會了自己做決定。
I found a good deal on this jacket yesterday.
昨天買這件外套時撿到便宜。
Don’t worry about small things that don’t really matter.
不要擔心那些其實不重要的小事。
I can’t imagine living on a desert island all by myself.
我不敢想像自己一個人住在荒島是什麼樣子。