生活快遞 |本集 精彩教學影片(講解老師:Stephen & Minnie 老師)
影片可開啟字幕:字幕由 AI 生成可能有誤,僅供讀者參考學習使用
A new service for modern pawrents
Today, many people lead busy lives and don’t have enough time to properly take care of their dogs. Billy’s Bus offers a creative solution for dog owners who want their pets to stay happy and active. The service was started by Laura Mohan for her own dog, Billy. She found that full-day daycare was too much for him, but a standard one-hour walk with a dog walker was not enough to meet his exercise and social needs.
The solution to the conflict between the two nations has yet to be found.
該兩國間衝突的解決之道仍有待探求。
The solutions to the puzzles are at the back of the
book.
這些謎語的答案在書的最後面。
The answers to the puzzles are at the back of the book.
這些謎語的答案在書的最後面。
Whenever I have a sore throat, my mom asks me to clean my throat with a salt solution.
每當我喉嚨痛時,我媽都要我用鹽水清潔我的喉嚨。
To lead a happy life, you should strike a balance between work and play.
你若想生活愉快,就應在工作及遊樂之間保持平衡。
We must find a plan that can meet everyone’s needs.
我們必須找到一個能符合所有人需求的方案。
Larry dropped off his dirty clothes at the dry cleaner's on his way to work.
賴瑞上班途中把髒衣服送到乾洗店。
I start my day by checking my daily tasks.
我透過查看日常事務來開啟我的一天。
Social media helps people connect with others.
群媒體幫助人們與他人建立連結。
I was able to pick up a news program from the UK on my radio.
我能用我的收音機收聽一個英國的新聞節目。
Kelly asked Nathan to pick up the books she dropped.
凱莉請納森把她弄掉的書撿起來。