非常感謝,我樂意⋯
Thank you very much. I'd love to V
e.g. Thank you very much for your invitation. I'd love to come.
(非常感謝你的邀請,我很樂意去。)
你⋯⋯真是太好了。
That's kind of you to V
e.g. That's kind of you to invite me. Thank you.
(謝謝,你能邀請我真是太好了。)
(某事)聽起來不錯。
(sth) sounds great.
e.g. Dinner on the 22nd sounds great. Sure, thanks.
(22 號的晚餐聚會聽起來不錯。沒問題,謝謝。)
(某事)是個好點子。
(sth) is a great idea.
e.g. Visiting a museum on Saturday is a great idea.
(星期六去參觀博物館真是個好點子。)
我目前不太確定(某天或某日期)的行程計劃。
I'm not sure of my plans for (day or date) right now.
e.g. I'm sorry, but I'm not sure of my plans for Saturday right now.
(抱歉,我目前不太確定星期六的行程計劃。)
我會儘快告知你(某事)。
I'll let you know soon about (sth).
e.g. I'll let you know soon about the party.
(我會儘快告知你有關派對的事。)
謝謝,但不巧的是我無法參加⋯
Thank you, but unfortunately I'm unable to make it to ...
e.g. Thank you for your invitation, but unfortunately I'm unable to make it to lunch on Friday.
(感謝你的邀請,但不巧的是我無法出席星期五的午餐聚會。)
非常抱歉,我(某天或某日期)已安排了其他行程。
I'm really sorry, but I have other plans for (day or date).
e.g. I'm really sorry, but I have other plans for Oct. 22. Would it be possible to meet for lunch on the 6th of October?
(非常抱歉,我 10 月 22 日已安排了其他行程。有沒有可能 10 月 6 日一起吃個午餐?)
It was very kind of you to give me a ride.
你人真好,順道載了我一程。
Sam made it to the airport in time to catch his flight.
山姆及時趕到機場搭上飛機。
What do you think of our new teacher?
你覺得我們的新老師怎麼樣?
Rick has been thinking of studying abroad next year.
= Rick has been thinking about studying abroad next year.
瑞克一直在考慮明年去留學。
We should think of a new way to raise money.
我們應該要想出一個新方法來籌錢。