



You're right, but...
你說得對,不過...
That's a great suggestion, but...
很好的建議,但是...
I understand your situation, but unfortunately...
我明白你的處境,但是...
I really like your work, but I think...
我很喜歡你做的這些,但我覺得...
That's interesting, but...
這很有趣,但是
The issue of sexual discrimination in the office was widely discussed during the meeting.
會議中辦公室性別歧視的議題被廣泛討論。
Susan took issue with Peter over who should be responsible for the mistake.
針對誰應對這個錯負責,蘇珊與彼得有所爭論。
What is at issue now is when we should deal with the problem.
現在受爭議的問題是,我們應要何時處理這個問題。
The latest issue of Vogue magazine featured an interview with Gal Gadot.
最新一期的《時尚》雜誌特刊出蓋兒•加朵的專訪。
The government has issued a large number of booklets to explain its new policies.
政府發行很多手冊來解釋它的新政策。
Sam got down on his knees and begged for forgiveness.
山姆跪下來請求原諒。
The thief begged me to forgive him for stealing my bike.
那個賊偷了我的腳踏車,懇求我原諒他。
A homeless man is begging for food in front of the church.
一個流浪漢在教堂前乞討食物。
The once successful businessman now begs food from strangers.
那曾經成功的商人現在向陌生人乞討食物。
Dominic’s English is so poor that we can hardly understand him.
多明尼克的英文真糟糕,我們幾乎聽不懂他在說什麼。
Do you understand that this must be finished by tomorrow?
你知道這件工作必須在明天以前完成嗎?
We are in disagreement about what to do.
對於要做什麼我們意見分歧。
Let's see if we're on the same page.
我們來看看是否達成了共識。
I hope we are on the same page about who should lead the project.
針對該由誰來領導這項計畫,我希望我們的看法一致。
I'm all thumbs when it comes to sewing.
說到縫衣服我可是笨手笨腳的。
I am sure (that) Taylor will succeed.
我確信泰勒會成功。
恭喜答對獲得 熊贈點 1點
