



過年到啦~大家都在討論過年紅包要包多少~
你還有壓歲錢可以拿嗎?一般好像都是出社會開始工作後就沒有壓歲錢可以領了
不管你是要發紅包還是要領紅包,都先來學一學壓歲錢的英文怎麼說

New Year’s money 壓歲錢

紅包則是說 red envelope
紅包包多少,學問很大!
紅包該給多少,通常要看出社會多久來決定。你都包多少勒?
心意最重要!
收到紅包當然會讓人很開心,但其實裡面的金額不是最重要的,最重要的還是給紅包的心意囉!
過年吉祥話
吉祥如意
We wish you good fortune and may all your wishes come true.
萬事如意
May everything go well for you.
恭喜發財
Wishing you good luck and prosperity throughout the year.
財源廣進
May good fortune come to you and your family.
接下來就來學過年相關單字吧~

過年相關單字一次看
What does the word mean?
這個字是什麼意思?
What ’s the meaning of this word?
這個字是什麼意思?
I don't mean that you are wrong.
我不是說你錯了。
I meant to help Ryan, but he turned me down.
我有意要幫萊恩,但他拒絕了。
Your support means a lot to me.
你的支持對我來說意義非凡。
Edward is so mean that nobody wants to do business with him.
愛德華太卑鄙了,所以沒人想跟他做生意。
Frank always says it’s his good fortune to work with so many brilliant and talented people here in this company.
法蘭克總是說他運氣好,能在這間公司跟這麼多優秀有才氣的人共事。
Uncle Peter made a small fortune selling hot dogs.
彼得叔叔賣熱狗發了一筆小財。
What a superb bike! It must’ve cost you a fortune.
這臺腳踏車真棒!一定花了你一大筆錢吧。
Make a wish on a falling star.
對流星許個願。
With best wishes, Frank Foster.
把最誠摯的祝福獻給你,法蘭克•福斯特。(書信結尾用語)
I wish to become a doctor one day.
我希望有朝一日能成為醫生。
I hope to become a doctor one day.
我希望有朝一日能成為醫生。
I wish you a Merry Christmas.
祝你聖誕快樂。
I wish that my friend were here now.
但願我的朋友此刻在這裡。
If only my friend were here now.
但願我的朋友此刻在這裡。
I wish that John had been with us last night.
要是約翰昨晚與我們在一起就好了。
People throughout the country are against war.
全國人民都反對戰爭。
Those kids were all excited throughout the performance.
那群孩子在整個表演過程中全都興奮不已。
Jill’s room was painted green throughout.
吉兒的房間全被漆成綠色。
Despite the criticism, the writer’s family supported her throughout.
儘管那位作家遭受批評,其家人自始至終都支持她。
Troy got a red envelope with some money in it.
特洛伊拿到一個裝了點錢的紅包袋。
Because of hard work, Bradley’s dream finally came true.
由於努力,布萊德利的夢想終於實現了。
Everything is going well here.
這裡一切都進行得很順利。
Many shops close early on New Year’s Eve.
很多商店在新年前夕提早關門。
The price of fresh seafood is determined by the fishermen.
新鮮海鮮的價格由漁夫決定。
Last night, I stayed up until one.
我昨晚熬夜到 1 點。
恭喜答對獲得 熊贈點 1點
