





We took a direct plane to New York.
我們搭乘一班直達紐約的飛機。
The new manager will take direct control of the failing department.
新經理將直接接掌那已顯衰敗的部門。
This train goes direct to London.
這列火車直達倫敦。
James went direct to the president with his report.
詹姆士帶著他的報告直接去找了總裁。
A security guard directed us to the emergency exit.
一名警衛指引我們去緊急出口。
The manager chose Maggie to direct the part-time staff.
經理選擇了瑪姬來管理那些兼職員工。
A sudden blast of wind blew my hat away and I had to run after it.
突然一陣強風把我的帽子吹走,讓我得追著它跑。
It is reported that there were 20 people killed in the blast.
據報導,有 20 人在此爆炸中喪生。
We blasted the door open with a bomb.
我們用炸彈把門炸開了。
The workmen tried to blast away at the road surface, but to no avail.
工人們試圖爆破路面,但徒勞無功。
We watched the spaceship blast off on TV.
我們在電視上看見太空船升空。
The sudden explosion blasted out many windows in the buildings.
那場突然的爆炸使許多建築物的窗戶被噴飛。
The ball hit me on the head.
這球打中我的頭。
The ball hit my head.
這球打中我的頭。
Be careful! You almost hit that man.
小心!你幾乎要撞到那個人。
A typhoon hit the small island last night.
昨晚颱風侵襲這座小島。
The man was killed by a hit to the head.
這名男子因腦部的一擊而喪命。
Ricky’s song was a big hit in Japan.
瑞奇的歌在日本紅極一時。
There is a long line of trees on both sides of the road.
在道路的兩側都有一長排的樹。
Both of my parents sing very well.
我父母兩人都很會唱歌。
Some people like durian, and others like stinky tofu. My mom likes them both.
有些人喜歡榴槤,有些人則喜歡臭豆腐。而我媽兩種都喜歡。
The film has earned praise from both audiences and critics.
這部電影已贏得觀眾以及影評人一致的讚美。
The earthquake left millions of people homeless.
該地震造成數百萬民眾無家可歸。
That house cost Roy five million NT dollars.
那棟房子花了羅伊新臺幣 5 百萬。
That dress suits Kate. She looks like a million dollars.
那件洋裝很適合凱特。她看起來極有魅力。
Thanks so much for your help―you’re one in a million.
真的很謝謝你的幫忙 — 你是絕無僅有的好人。
This movie is all about computer animation and some eye-catching special effects. There's not much else to be seen.
這部電影全是電腦動畫做的跟一些引人注意的特效。其他就沒啥可看的了。
Although I love animations, I’m not a big fan of 3-D animations because I always get dizzy when watching them.
儘管我喜歡動畫,但我並不是很喜歡 3D 動畫,因為看 3D 動畫時我總會頭暈。
The author told me with great animation about his plans for the next novel.
該作家活力十足地告訴我他下一部小說的計畫。
I’m sure this program will appeal to children of all ages.
我相信這個節目一定可以吸引各年齡層的小朋友。
A documentary film is worthless if it is not based on the truth.
紀錄片若無事實根據就沒有價值了。
恭喜答對獲得 熊贈點 1點
.png)