




今天就跟著我們一起來學學幾個不錯的英文書信句子,讓你第一次撰寫商業書信也不NG!
以下幫大家列出幾種常見的商業情境,讓你在面臨各種情境時也能如魚得水、各種場合都能順利接招,不再是個句點大王!



‧ I’m writing to + 目的... 我來信的目的是…
(Ex: I’m writing to confirm my order that I placed yesterday.)
‧ I’m reaching out about … 我的來信是關於…
(Ex: I’m reaching out about the quotation that you offered. )
‧ We’re glad/delighted to tell you … 我們很高興要告訴你…
‧ We regret to inform you that … 我們很遺憾要通知你…
‧ We’re writing to remind you of +N … 我們寫信來是提醒您…
‧ Just a quick note to tell you that... 只是想告訴你…
‧ We’re afraid that we have to let you know.. 我們恐怕必須讓您知道..
‧ We look forward to receiving your reply soon. 我們期望能很快收到您的回覆。
= We look forward to hearing from you soon.
‧ Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have further questions or concerns.
如有任何問題或疑慮,請不要猶於聯繫我們。
‧ I will keep you posted. 我們保持聯絡。
正式 : Sincerely (yours), Best regards…
輕鬆 : Best, Best wishes, Take care…

‧ Regarding your request / letter / question… 關於您的詢問/信件/問題...
‧ In reply to your question / email dated +日期... 回覆您的問題../幾月幾號的信件...
‧ Thank you for reaching out to us regarding… 感謝聯繫我們關於…
‧ We just received your inquiry. We’ll get back to you about your order ASAP.

‧ Sorry for the late reply. / Sorry for the delay in replying. /I’m sorry for taking so long to get back to you. 抱歉我晚回了…
‧ We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. 我們很抱歉造成的不便
‧ Please accept our sincere apology for the mistake. 對於這個錯誤,請接受我們誠摯的道歉。
Oliver wrote a brief message in reply to his customer’s email.
奧利佛寫了一封簡訊來回覆他客戶的電子郵件。
When the manager asked Ray whether he had finished the work, he replied,“ Not yet.”
當經理問雷他工作做完了沒,他回答:『還沒。』
Have you replied to Alan’s letter yet?
你回艾倫的信了沒?
Stop making complaints about life and learn to appreciate what you have.
別再抱怨人生,學習感激你現有的一切。
Stop complaining about life and learn to appreciate what you have.
別再抱怨人生,學習感激你現有的一切。
We've received a lot of customer complaints about our new products lately.
最近我們收到許多客戶對我們新產品的投訴。
What's your complaint?
您哪裡不舒服?
Has there been any response to your letter?
你的信有回音了嗎?
In response to your letter dated July 1, we regret to say that we'll have to cancel the deal.
茲回覆臺端 7 月 1 日的來信,我們很遺憾表示,我們不得不取消這個交易。
Jason's response to my proposal was discouraging.
傑森對我的提議反應很令人沮喪。
The new policy caused a strong response among the public.
這項新政策激起了公眾強烈的反應。
A family friend just rang up and made an inquiry about my father’s health.
一位家族朋友剛剛來電,詢問家父健康。
A family friend just rang up and made a query about my father’s health.
一位家族朋友剛剛來電,詢問家父健康。
The authorities concerned agreed to hold an inquiry / investigation into the plane crash.
有關當局同意對這起墜機事件展開調查。
Stock prices fell due to rumors of a company merger.
因為公司合併的傳聞甚囂塵上,股價便下跌了。
I’m sorry, but we no longer have that book in stock.
很抱歉,那本書我們現在沒有貨。
We have a huge stock of quality sportswear on sale.
我們庫存了許多質料不錯的運動休閒服來賣。
We have a good stock of snacks in the cupboard― please help yourself.
我們的櫥櫃裡儲備了很多零食 ⸺ 請自取。
This shop stocks a wide range of outdoor equipment.
這家店備有多種的戶外用品。
There’s a typhoon coming, so we should stock up on bottled water.
颱風要來了,所以我們要多囤積些瓶裝水。
I really appreciate this opportunity to speak to you.
我很感激能有機會跟諸位說幾句話。
I really appreciate having this opportunity to speak
to you.
我很感激能有機會跟諸位說幾句話。
I really appreciate your help.
我很感激你的幫忙。
I’m thankful for your help.
我很感激你的幫忙。
I’m grateful for your help.
我很感激你的幫忙。
John’s abilities were not fully appreciated by his
employer.
約翰的能力並未受到僱主充分賞識。
The US dollar keeps depreciating, while the Euro
keeps appreciating.
美元持續貶值,而歐元則持續升值。
My roommate asked me to turn down the music and I acted accordingly.
我室友要我把音樂關小聲一點,我就照著做。
The cost of raw materials rose 10%. Accordingly, we have to increase our price.
原物料上漲了百分之 10。因此,我們必須調漲價格。
The cost of raw materials rose 10%. Therefore, we have to increase our price.
原物料上漲了百分之 10。因此,我們必須調漲價格。
The issue of sexual discrimination in the office was widely discussed during the meeting.
會議中辦公室性別歧視的議題被廣泛討論。
Susan took issue with Peter over who should be responsible for the mistake.
針對誰應對這個錯負責,蘇珊與彼得有所爭論。
What is at issue now is when we should deal with the problem.
現在受爭議的問題是,我們應要何時處理這個問題。
The latest issue of Vogue magazine featured an interview with Gal Gadot.
最新一期的《時尚》雜誌特刊出蓋兒•加朵的專訪。
The government has issued a large number of booklets to explain its new policies.
政府發行很多手冊來解釋它的新政策。
My boss thought my report was too lengthy, so I had to cut it short at his request.
老闆認為我的報告過於冗長,所以我只好應他要求把報告裁短一些。
For those who are interested in this investment, we have a lot of booklets on request.
對於本投資有興趣的人,我們準備了許多小冊子備索。
May we request the honor of your presence at our gathering?
我們可否有此榮幸邀您出席我們的聚會?
Since the holiday is drawing near, I request that the meeting (should) be put off until sometime next month.
由於假期在即,我要求會議延到下個月其他時間另行召開。
The newspaper quoted the mayor as saying, “Two more parks will be built in this city next year.”
該報引用市長的話稱:『明年本市將再興建兩座公園。』
I like this famous quote“, As you sow, so shall you reap.”
我喜歡這句名言:『一分耕耘,一分收穫。』
I would like to have a quote on 50,000 desks.
我想請你幫我為 5 萬張書桌報個價
So many children came to the party that additional tables and chairs were required.
參加派對的孩子真多,以致於需要備用的桌椅。
You have to pay an additional charge for overweight baggage.
超重的行李你必須額外付費。
Completion of this project calls for an additional $500,000.
要完成這項計畫另需 50 萬美元。
Regretfully, the metal hinges you requested are currently out of stock.
遺憾地是,您要買的金屬鉸鏈目前缺貨。
Eric said he would be glad to give Monica a ride.
艾瑞克說他很樂意載莫妮卡一程。
Kent likes to go surfing in his free time.
肯特閒暇時喜歡去衝浪。
.jpg)