



(喜歡就趕快收藏起來,若還沒加入會員的記得趕快註冊官網會員,才不會錯過更多優質學習資源,還能享入會五大好康)





staple (n.) 釘書針

pushpin (n.) (彩頭)圖釘





dispense (v.) 分配,分發
dispenser (n.) 自動取物裝置





crash (v.) 當機
die (v.) (機器)停止運轉

I need some clips to hold these papers together.
我需要一些迴紋針 / 紙夾把這些文件夾在一起。
Mother asked me to clip the receipts together for her.
媽媽要我幫她把這些收據夾起來。
Mr. Smith spent the whole afternoon clipping rose bushes in his backyard.
史密斯先生整個下午都在後院修剪玫瑰叢。
Bobby shared a funny clip with me.
巴比向我分享了一個好笑的短片。
You should read the manual before you use the copier.
在使用這部影印機之前,你應該先閱讀使用手冊。
Mark doesn’t like manual labor. He wants a desk job instead.
馬克不喜歡勞力工作。他反而想要一份坐辦公室的工作。
My camera has manual and automatic functions.
我的相機有手動和自動功能。
Remember to remove the staples from the papers before you photocopy them.
在影印文件前,記得要把釘書針拿起來。
Pasta is the staple of Italian cooking.
義大利麵食是義大利菜的主食。
When you turn in your application pack, please do not staple the pages together.
當你繳交你的申請文件包時,請不要將頁面裝釘在一起。
Fireworks are a staple of New Year's Eve celebrations.
煙火是跨年慶祝活動中不可或缺的重要習俗。
While driving through the intersection, we heard a loud crash.
當開車經過十字路口時,我們聽到一陣很大的撞擊聲。
At least 100 people were killed in the plane crash.
這場空難中至少有 100 人罹難。
The car crashed into the tree, killing the driver on the spot.
這輛車撞上樹,駕駛當場死亡。
I was late because I was stuck in a traffic jam.
我因為遇到塞車所以遲到了。
Ray’s in a jam, and he needs my help.
雷有困難,他需要我幫忙。
The shopping mall was jammed with hundreds of
people.
這大購物中心擠滿了數百人。
Hundreds of people jammed into the department store.
數百人湧入這家百貨公司。
This photocopier keeps jamming up.
這台影印機老是卡紙。
I prefer to have jam, rather than butter, on my toast.
我比較喜歡抹果醬在烤麵包片上,而不是抹奶油。
The only means of access to the building is along a muddy track.
沿著一條泥濘小路是到那棟大樓的唯一途徑。
Students in this school have easy access to the lab.
該校的學生可隨時使用實驗室。
You need a card to access the building at night.
晚上時,你需要用一張卡來進入那棟建築。
Every time I access this file, my computer crashes.
每當我要讀取這個檔案時,我的電腦就會當機。
Remove the ink cartridge as described in the product manual.
按照產品手冊中的說明取出墨水匣。
How do I order office supplies, such as Post-it note and scissor?
我要如何訂購辦公用品,如便利貼跟剪刀?
My colleague accidentally dropped my tape dispenser, and it came apart.
我同事昨天不小心用掉我的膠臺,膠臺就解體了。
Can I borrow your hole punch? I need it urgently.
我可以跟你借打洞機嗎?我急需要它
It seems that my computer has a mind of its own.
我的電腦運作起來怪怪的。
The telephone is out of order again!
這電話又壞了。
I need some office supplies. Can you help me, please?
我需要一些辦公用品。請問你能幫忙嗎?
