



‧ 這類電子郵件的目的是讓大家對剛到職的你有概略的認識,因此內容可包括:
1. 先前的職稱(your previous job title)
2. 目前的職稱及職務內容(your current position and job duties)
‧ 為了有助於往後的合作,可以用 "I look forward to meeting you soon."(本人期待能很快與您會面。)和 "I'm also eager to sit down with you and hear your ideas."(本人也渴望與您商談,聽取您的想法。)之類的話來向大家請益。
‧ 不需要在信件結尾處寫上 Thank you(謝謝您),如果內容已很有禮貌,便沒有必要使用此類用語。
【Introducing Yourself 】 自我介紹
我來信旨在⋯
I'm writing to you to V. e.g. I'm writing to you to tell you about our company.
(我來信旨在向您說明本公司的資訊。)
The reason I'm writing to you is to V. e.g. The reason I'm writing to you is to introduce myself.
(我來信旨在向您做自我介紹。)
我在(某日期/某天/某時間)開始任職於此公司。
I joined the company (date / day / time). e.g. I joined the company at the beginning of this month.
(我在這個月初開始任職於此公司。)
I started working for the company (date/ day / time). e.g. I started working for the company in early May.
(我 5 月初開始任職於此公司。)
先/之前,⋯
Previously,... e.g. Previously, I was a sales representative with a multinational company.
(先前,我在一家跨國公司擔任業務專員。)
Before that,... e.g. Before that, I worked for Paramount Products for three years.
(之前,我服務於派拉蒙產品公司,時間長達 3 年。)
我負責/掌管⋯
I'm responsible for + N/V-ing e.g. I'm responsible for sales in the Asia-Pacific region.
(我負責亞太區業務。)
I'm in charge of + N/V-ing e.g. I'm in charge of the sales department.
(我掌管業務部門。)
我期待⋯⋯/我很渴望⋯⋯
I look forward to + V-ing e.g. I look forward to meeting you in the future.
(我很期待未來能與您碰面。)
I'm eager to V e.g. I'm eager to discuss this matter with you.
(我很渴望與您討論此事。)
Dave and I appointed our favorite restaurant as the place for the meeting.
我和戴夫選定在我們最喜歡的那家餐廳碰面。
A date has been appointed for the important business meeting.
這場重要商務會議日期已定。
Nancy's teacher appointed her to do the job.
南西的老師指派她負責這件工作。
The coach appointed John as captain of the team.
教練指派約翰擔任隊長。
The coach appointed John captain of the team.
教練指派約翰擔任隊長。
A detective was appointed to investigate the case.
某刑警接獲任命調查此案。
The mistake was ignored and later developed into a major problem.
這錯誤被忽略,後來就演變成一個大問題。
In this class, you can develop your writing skills.
在這門課裡,你可以提高寫作技巧。
I have some film I would like to have developed today.
我今天有一些底片想要沖洗。
Gary tried to develop good habits, such as exercising every day.
蓋瑞試著培養好習慣,例如每天運動。
Tourism in Taiwan is doing well thanks to recent promotions.
臺灣的旅遊業因為近來的推廣而正蓬勃發展。
Lisa got a promotion last month, and now she can afford to buy a new car.
麗莎上個月升遷,現在她買得起新車了。
The company is planning a big promotion for its newest product.
那間公司正為其最新產品籌劃一項大型促銷活動。
Adults are responsible for their actions.
成年人要為自己的行為負責。
You should be responsible for what you've done.
你應該對自己做過的事負責。
The manager is in charge of most of the administrative work in the office.
這位經理負責公司大部分的行政工作。
Shelly is looking forward to her birthday party.
雪莉很期待她的生日派對。
