



新的一年到來,大家終檢討報告進行得如何了呢?
每到年初,公司內部通常都會開始擬定新的年度計劃。
在春節連假前,公司同仁也開始會有各式的會議纏身。
績效報告中,除了檢討還需要提出對於公司未來策略方向計畫。
「看法一致」、「行動計畫」、「否決,駁倒」英文怎麼說呢?
(喜歡就趕快收藏起來,若還沒加入會員的記得趕快註冊官網會員,才不會錯過更多優質學習資源,還能享入會五大好康)

game plan (體育、政治或商業的) 行動計畫












Some goats have large and magnificent horns.
某些山羊有著又大又雄偉的角。
Nicole drove off honking the horn and threatening to hit anyone who got in her way.
妮可把車開走的同時猛按喇叭,威脅要撞倒任何擋路的人。
I don’t like Peter because he likes to blow his own horn most of the time.
我不喜歡彼得,因為大部分時間他都愛自吹自擂。
Johnny saw a plane flying across the sky.
強尼看到一架飛機飛過天空。
Denise needs to fly to Boston for work.
狄妮絲需要搭飛機到波士頓工作。
Can you fly the plane?
你會開飛機嗎?
Shut the door, or flies will fly in.
把門關上,否則蒼蠅會飛進來。
This project is not going to fly unless we make some changes.
除非我們做些改變,否則這個專案不會成功
We need to come up with our game plan as soon as possible.
我們需要盡快提出我們的計劃策略。
Joe has to come up with a plan for financing his new business.
阿喬必須想出一個計畫為他的新事業籌措資金。
In a nutshell, we need to find a way to complete this project by the end of the month.
簡而言之,我們需要想辦法在月底前完成這個專。
Let's see if we're on the same page.
我們來看看是否達成了共識。
I hope we are on the same page about who should lead the project.
針對該由誰來領導這項計畫,我希望我們的看法一致。
Stop complaining! We're all in the same boat.
別再抱怨了!我們的處境都一樣。
I'd like to run a suggestion by you.
我想給你提一個建議。
If you want your article to be published, you will have to run it by Valerie.
你若希望能出版你的文章,必須向薇洛麗說這件事聽聽她的意見。
We need to see this project through before we even think about a new one.
在考慮新專案前,我們得先把手上這個專案完成。
I'll take the bull by the horns and make the first suggestion.
我將不畏艱難地提出第一個建議。
I'm not sure we see eye to eye on this. Let me explain why.
我不確定我們在這個問題上意見一致。讓我解釋一下原因。
I don't want to shoot you down, but I'll tell you why I think you're wrong.
我不想把你說的徹底推翻,但我會告訴你我認為你錯了。
Albert talked me into going skydiving.
艾爾伯特說服我去跳傘。
恭喜答對獲得 熊贈點 1點
.jpg)