



這類電子郵件的目的是告知對方關於訂單有所延誤等的壞消息,因此應立即回信道歉並解釋原因,如果可以,給予對方一個確切的交貨日期。
在郵件的結尾,可以用 "Please bear with us ― we are doing everything we can to solve the problem."
(請閣下包容,我們正盡一切努力解決這個問題。)之類的句子來向對方致歉,並讓對方知道己方會全力處理這項問題。
(喜歡就趕快收藏起來,若還沒加入會員的記得趕快註冊官網會員,才不會錯過更多優質學習資源,還能享入會五大好康)
|
|

我們很遺憾地告知您,您的訂單出了問題。
We regret to inform you there is a problem with your order. e.g. We regret to inform you there is a problem with your order of LCD screens.
(我們很遺憾地告知您,您的液晶螢幕訂單出了問題。)
不幸的是,我們無法按照您的要求出貨。
Unfortunately, we are unable to fill your order as requested. e.g. Unfortunately, we are unable to fill your order as requested at this time.
(不幸的是,我們這次無法按照您的要求出貨。)
遺憾地是,您要求的(某商品)目前缺貨。
Regretfully, the (item) you requested is / are currently out of stock. e.g. Regretfully, the metal hinges you requested are currently out of stock.
(遺憾地是,您要買的金屬鉸鏈目前缺貨。)
您所訂購的產品目前供不應求。
I can ’t bear all of that noise.
我無法忍受那些噪音。
I can ’t put up with all of that noise.
我無法忍受那些噪音。
Bella bore her first child at the age of 30.
貝拉 30 歲時生了第一胎。
The apple tree will bear fruit this year.
這棵蘋果樹今年會結果。
They say there are bears in the mountains.
據說山中有熊出沒。
This ancient coin bears the image of a famous king.
這枚古幣上有一位著名國王的肖像。
I regret to tell you that you didn’t meet our requirements.
我很抱歉要告訴你,你未達到我們的要求。
There are things we regret doing and things we regret not having done.
我們會後悔做了某些事,也有些事我們後悔沒去做。
I regret to say that I can’t come to the party.
很遺憾,我得告訴你我不能來參加派對。
I regret to inform you that you flunked three subjects this semester.
我很遺憾要通知你,你這學期被當 3 科。
Much to my regret, I didn’t have enough money with me then.
令我很遺憾的是,當時我沒帶夠錢。
I heard of Mr. Wilson’s death with deep regret.
我對威爾遜先生的死訊深感惋惜。
My boss thought my report was too lengthy, so I had to cut it short at his request.
老闆認為我的報告過於冗長,所以我只好應他要求把報告裁短一些。
For those who are interested in this investment, we have a lot of booklets on request.
對於本投資有興趣的人,我們準備了許多小冊子備索。
May we request the honor of your presence at our gathering?
我們可否有此榮幸邀您出席我們的聚會?
Since the holiday is drawing near, I request that the meeting (should) be put off until sometime next month.
由於假期在即,我要求會議延到下個月其他時間另行召開。
Stock prices fell due to rumors of a company merger.
因為公司合併的傳聞甚囂塵上,股價便下跌了。
I’m sorry, but we no longer have that book in stock.
很抱歉,那本書我們現在沒有貨。
We have a huge stock of quality sportswear on sale.
我們庫存了許多質料不錯的運動休閒服來賣。
We have a good stock of snacks in the cupboard― please help yourself.
我們的櫥櫃裡儲備了很多零食 ⸺ 請自取。
This shop stocks a wide range of outdoor equipment.
這家店備有多種的戶外用品。
There’s a typhoon coming, so we should stock up on bottled water.
颱風要來了,所以我們要多囤積些瓶裝水。
After five breakdowns in two months, Ralph decided he would be better off just buying a new car.
兩個月內發生 5 次故障後,雷夫決定買輛新車會比較好。
Joe had a nervous breakdown in his late twenties.
喬年近三十時變得精神衰弱。
This draft budget shows the breakdown of the various expenditures and revenues for that period.
本預算草案顯示那段期間的各項支出及收入明細。
I really appreciate this opportunity to speak to you.
我很感激能有機會跟諸位說幾句話。
I really appreciate having this opportunity to speak
to you.
我很感激能有機會跟諸位說幾句話。
I really appreciate your help.
我很感激你的幫忙。
I’m thankful for your help.
我很感激你的幫忙。
I’m grateful for your help.
我很感激你的幫忙。
John’s abilities were not fully appreciated by his
employer.
約翰的能力並未受到僱主充分賞識。
The US dollar keeps depreciating, while the Euro
keeps appreciating.
美元持續貶值,而歐元則持續升值。
Regretfully, the metal hinges you requested are currently out of stock.
遺憾地是,您要買的金屬鉸鏈目前缺貨。
I'm sorry to inform you that the product you ordered is now in short supply.
很遺憾通知您,您所訂購的產品目前供不應求。
This week, I have a lot of work to deal with.
這個星期我有很多工作要處理。
Fred had to deal with a difficult customer at work today.
弗瑞德今天上班時必須應付一位難纏的客人。
.jpg)