I’m always willing to rise to challenges and I want to sharpen my other skills. 我總是願意面對挑戰,另外我也想增進高我的其他技能。
rise to sth 迎接;面對(挑戰) sharpen [ˋʃɑrpn] v. 提高
I need a job that stretches me.我需要一份能讓我發揮才能的工作。
I got laid off because the company was downsizing. 我因為公司縮編而被裁員了。
lay sb off 把某人裁員 downsize [ `dZUn:sZIz ] v. 縮編
I had no choice but to quit my previous job on health grounds. 由於健康因素,我不得不辭去上一份工作。
have no choice but to V 別無選擇只好…… ground [graʊnd] n. 理由(常用複數)( 與介詞 for 並用)
I feel like I’d developed as much as I could in my previous role, and I’m now seeking new opportunities for career growth. 我覺得我在之前的職位中已經得到了最大的發展,現在我正在尋找新的職涯發展機會。
The company I worked for had cutbacks. 我之前工作的公司裁員了。
cutback [ˋkʌt͵bæk] n. 削減( 常用複數) staff cutbacks 裁員
I had to leave my employer because of family / personal reasons. 因為家庭/ 個人原因,我不得不離開我的用人單位。
My last job really wasn’t a good fit.我的上一份工作真的不太適合我。
There were limited growth opportunities at my former company. 在前公司發展的機會很有限。
I would be happier for a job that offered me more responsibility. 我對於一份賦予我更多責任的工作會更加滿意。