I hope you have a great / wonderful birthday.我希望你生日過得愉快。
Happy Birthday! Best wishes for the coming year.生日快樂!祝來年一切順利。
All the best for your special day.特別的日子你祝你萬事如意。
Many happy returns. 祝你年年有今日,歲歲有今朝/祝您壽比南山。
May all your dreams come true.生日快樂!願你所有的夢想都成真。
Have a fantastic birthday! 祝你度過一個美妙的生日!
Sending you love and warm wishes on your birthday.在你生日這天,送上愛和溫暖的祝福。
May your birthday be filled with love and joy.願你的生日充滿愛和快樂。
送禮時
This watch is for you. Happy Birthday.這支手錶是給你的。生日快樂。
Hope you like it. 希望你喜歡。
Here’s a little something just for you. 這是特別給你的一點小心意。
接受禮物
Oh, you shouldn’t have. 喔,你真不該破費的。
此句為慣用語,原意為”You shouldn’t have spent money on this.” 句型 ”Shouldn’t have + 過去分詞 ” 表「某人過去做了某事,但卻不必做」”
What a nice surprise! 真令人驚喜呢!
You didn’t have to do that. 你不必那麼做。
I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and kindness. 我很感激你的細心和善意。
打開禮物
This is just what I need. 這正是我需要的。
This is wonderful. Thank you so much. 這太好了。非常謝謝你。
What a great gift! Where did you find it? 這份禮物真棒!你從哪兒找來的?
This is perfect! 這真完美。
Thank you so much. It really means a lot to me. 非常感謝你,這對我來說意義非凡。
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.衷心感謝你。
Thank you for making my special day even more memorable.感謝你讓我的特別日子更加難忘。
< < 情境對話 > >
A:Happy Birthday, Cindy! B:Thanks for remembering, Harry! A:How could I forget? Here’s a little something just for you. B:Oh, you shouldn’t have. A:My pleasure. I hope you like it. B:A scarf! This is wonderful. Thank you so much. A:You’re very welcome, Cindy. I’m glad you like it.